2 questions if anyone can check it out i would greatly appreciate. I am building an online campaign and need to see if this works.

can you use the j84 on a carrier and get it airborne, and if you can can you land the **** thing back on it, i woudl really like to know if it is possible on a cve, but i will take feedback on any cv or cve if it is possible. i would try myself but every 2 min the game is pushed back in release at our local store and i am going insane.

if you could screenies would GREATLY be appreciated .

thank you sirs and hope to join you in the sky soon.

Pappy113

2 questions if anyone can check it out i would greatly appreciate. I am building an online campaign and need to see if this works.

can you use the j84 on a carrier and get it airborne, and if you can can you land the **** thing back on it, i woudl really like to know if it is possible on a cve, but i will take feedback on any cv or cve if it is possible. i would try myself but every 2 min the game is pushed back in release at our local store and i am going insane.

if you could screenies would GREATLY be appreciated .

thank you sirs and hope to join you in the sky soon.

Pappy113

U can atleast take off from carriers very easily.
    I try the landing and post some screenies later...

Ok... the landing is impossible or atleast very hard cause the gladiators don't have "arresting hoocks" to stop the plane.
    I took screens but I don't remember any free pic hosting site...

I don't have PF yet(one more day to wait!!) but landing should be no problem at all landing a J8A on a carrier..it touches down safely at 100 knots.
    it is a bit nose heavy when you get on the brakes though..but just tapping the brakes really fast can defeat that as well.

even if that fails just dig in a wingtip and groundloop it the prop can't cost more that 5 bucks.

www.vultures-row.com

Landing gladiators is very easy!! almost easier then the corsair at times.
    wether the AI can do it who knows.

mortoma's Avatar Senior Member
    No, the AI will not be able to do it, nor will they try.

ai isnt an issue for me since all the fighter and bomber units in the campaign will be users. I just needed to know if it would be possible to have a gladiator squadron on a carrier and if it was possible for the landing of the **** things lol

I would suggest boosting the carrier speed up to max though. It will be a bit easier to land on if there is a bunch of people.
    good luck!