Found a cheater in the bunker

Hello everyone,

I think i've found a cheater on the game. 2 times I was against him in the bunker, and each time his results are not normal, better than records in the game. And when I try to beat him, there is no ghost, I play alone, or agint my ghost of my last run. He plays only 1 attempt in only two races and never try another attempt. his nickname is : Koronovirus_TF
    Another thing which is suspect, on the last runs, his has exactly the same time on two different maps : 12.254
    Do you know how to tell the people who work for the game of this problem ?
    Sorry for my english, i'm french.
    Thanks for your help

No need to apologize for your English. It’s better than a lot of my fellow Americans!

You can open a support ticket with Ubisoft and report the cheater but I doubt anything will be done about it. Ubi hasn’t had a presence here on the forum or on the TF Facebook page since the beginning of the year so I think they’ve abandoned this game and moved on.

There's really more then a cheater in bunker and global leaderboards my friend!

Bunker
    Bandidos_TFG-E
    night_Wolves-TF
    Koronovirus_TF
    The-Godz-BRH

Global Leaderboard
    Normal Bikes
    1 - L-O-R-D-FTG
    2 - ImHardHacking
    3 - #TF-InsiDios-DE

Donkey
    1 - ImAlone.NoLife

And to finish there's always 5 or 6 of them on top of midnight circuit leaderboard!

[QUOTE=zelgrif;14892948]Hello everyone,

I think i've found a cheater on the game. 2 times I was against him in the bunker, and each time his results are not normal, better than records in the game. And when I try to beat him, there is no ghost, I play alone, or agint my ghost of my last run. He plays only 1 attempt in only two races and never try another attempt. his nickname is : Koronovirus_TF
    Another thing which is suspect, on the last runs, his has exactly the same time on two different maps : 12.254
    Do you know how to tell the people who work for the game of this problem ?
    Sorry for my english, i'm french.

Ah yes korono thank you for your opinion on cheaters

And the new cheater at the bunker is "mentos27015"! This place has became a complete outlaw one!