How do I know when a change for my username is available after the 30 days wait time?

My username is ErlingHaaland.

I wanna know when I can change it please!

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there, we could certainly assist with this, but as you are advising this is relating to a different Ubisoft account, could you please contact us with further details of your query or attempt to catch one of our support agents via our Live Chat service when available.

My user is IFeelLikeDirt

I want to know when my 30 day period to change my name will be up is there any way i can check?

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by IFeelLikeDirt Go to original post
    I want to know when my 30 day period to change my name will be up is there any way i can check?
    Hey, please contact us via a case and we will look into this with you. Alternatively, you can contact us via live chat HERE.

Hello I would like to ask about my username change time

My username is Lost.Gun (this is why I wanna change it) and I would like to know how much time is left until I can change my username again.

Name change

Hello i am just wondering how long until my next name change as I changed it not to long ago and i just want to know how long is left until i can change it again

in game tag:vexraa

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone, for any future name change requests please refrain from posting about this in game related forums.

We have been asked to redirect you to this thread where you should be able to get a quicker response -
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...quot-POST-HERE

This allows us to remove account related queries from our game pages, so we can focus on issues directly affecting your gameplay.

Thank you!