pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    I think there's going to be a Ubisoft Forward in October right before the platform releases on Nov 10th.

Today is a "here's our progress and it's looking great!" kind of show for their current announcements.

IGN said a new version of the Skull and Bones is in development but wont be mentioned in todays show.

MartynQ's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CiderWagon500 Go to original post
    No rush for the new game, I’ve still got plenty of DLC to work through! That’s the great thing about Rocksmith/guitar, you can never really complete it.
    Except for Halsb, who might.

Originally Posted by MartynQ Go to original post
    Except for Halsb, who might.
    The exception that proves the rule perhaps.

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    Welp that sucks. The new games announced are Prince of Persia, a Just Dance 2021, and a 10 year Scott Pilgrim anniversary game.

https://www.ign.com/articles/ubisoft...unced-revealed

Is there any new news for rockSmith?
     1 people found this helpful

SkyMoose's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Gozer65 Go to original post
    Is there any new news for rockSmith?
    Nothing yet. Weekly streams are still going. There have been two Ubisoft Forward shows, which ended up offering no new Rocksmith information. We are all just still waiting.

At this point, I'm not sure how we will get the news. Maybe through the next Ubisoft Forward or maybe through the Rocksmith News site. I think it would be awesome if the first information we got on the new project was offered up here on a Friday morning in some sort of clue that had to be decoded just like the old days.
     4 people found this helpful

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey,

To make sure you’re getting the info first, sign up for our email updates! http://ubi.li/de5Sv

Thanks

Is this a new listing? Was posted 1 day ago it says.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Jobs/Ubiso...0,7_KO8,19.htm

Sounds encouraging that they want a tester .... means they have something to test.
     1 people found this helpful

Give us some Cheezits at least

Can't wait to see what they come up with next. I wish they throw us at least some tid bits though?

One tester role? Could just be backfilling someone who left. Even if they've decided to stop producing rocksmith games, they still need to issue updates for the existing releases periodically, due to evolving hardware,etc. They need to maintain testing capability for that.

Of course, I prefer to view this as evidence of the imminent release of rocksmith 2020 AC/DC signature edition in time for christmas.
     2 people found this helpful