pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    Watch, it's going to take them 2.5 more years to transcribe the drums for the 1500 songs.

And then people will still complain. "I want new songs, not the same old ones."

Originally Posted by pedietz Go to original post
    Watch, it's going to take them 2.5 more years to transcribe the drums for the 1500 songs.

And then people will still complain. "I want new songs, not the same old ones."
    I hear they've finished the kazoo transcriptions and are working on cow bell now.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by toreyj01 Go to original post
    Would be nice to get some sort of word out about the new project, or even if there is one for us.
    Hey,

There is one and you've all been waiting so mostly patiently. :P The team is still working hard on their new project and are looking forward to a time where they can share more.

Once they’re ready, the best way to make sure you’re getting the info first is to ensure you’re signed up for our email updates! ubi.li/de5Sv
     9 people found this helpful

toreyj01's Avatar Member
    Thanks for the reply. It is nice to know that there is something in the works for us, that alone is enough to wait it out. Any idea on a simple time frame? As in, will some sort of announcement be coming this year? Or should we check back next year? I come here once a week looking for updates but am tiring of doing so. I have signed up for the email but haven't received a single one since signing up over a year ago. Would be nice to have some sort of outreach from you guys, if possible.
     5 people found this helpful

I got a feeling we’ll finally know at E3 event in June. If not then it’s not happening this year and maybe ever.
     3 people found this helpful

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    I think Ubisoft Forward shows are in July or September.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by pedietz Go to original post
    I think Ubisoft Forward shows are in July or September.
    June 12, 12 PM pacific.

Thanks for the post about guitartricks! I hadn’t heard about them before. It sounds promising. I’ll check out some reviews to find some real world feedback. I’d pay that in a heartbeat if it would help me get better.

This Ubisoft ship is way too watertight. We need a leak of some sort!

Ooh I wonder what the secret song could be? as nevermind I'm in no RUSH
     1 people found this helpful