Is this the announcement? I thought it was gonna be a music game

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    I hope they pull off a Guitar Hero/Rockband trick:

Take the Rocksmith software and do the most minimal of changes: new logo, background music, and menu screen artwork. Put a bunch of Lego music or Beatles music on it, and call it Beatles Rocksmith.

Oh and sell a yellow submarine colored cable.

$89.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by pedietz Go to original post
    I hope they pull off a Guitar Hero/Rockband trick:

Take the Rocksmith software and do the most minimal of changes: new logo, background music, and menu screen artwork. Put a bunch of Lego music or Beatles music on it, and call it Beatles Rocksmith.

Oh and sell a yellow submarine colored cable.

$89.
    Day one purchase for me, love Lego and the Beatles.
     3 people found this helpful

If they can make it so i can click on the icon and have a song playing within 20-30 seconds, rather than waiting to see all the intro BS... that's all i need for Rocksmith 2021.

Right now I don't even start rocksmith for songs that I own... it's easier just to go to youtube and watch a screen recording of the song (even if i own it) and play along with Bias FX 2 or something.

I know these days are weird but its now been 1 year since " The Rocksmith team, both here in Ubisoft San Francisco and globally, is thrilled to finally let you know that we’ve been hard at work on a new project!"
    1YEAR! Come on! At least give people some kind of carrot.
     2 people found this helpful

Yep, it's getting kind of ridiculous now.

I think they could be waiting to reveal this new project and other game series during E3; E3 takes place June 15-17 this year

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    They are waiting for the year 2112. Featuring a secret song!

When they are ready to reveal more you will know. Until then you will not. Meanwhile they do a live show every other week on Thursdays.
     1 people found this helpful

toreyj01's Avatar Member
    I was thinking the same thing the other day, it's been a year and nary a word from the Devs as to whether we are even going to see a game that still utilizes the guitar. Have been playing less of late, mostly due to enjoying other games, but I still play at least 3-4 times a week.

Would be nice to get some sort of word out about the new project, or even if there is one for us. If this is the end of the line, so be it. Loved the game and will still play it for years. But I would love to see a new iteration.