Generic Error - Software has been closed

Hi,

I bought yesterday on my switch, from the italian store, Starlink. The game loads, I press A to enter get into the menu, but after that the game crashes on the menu (where you can select "New Game", "Options" etc.). I tried many times with no luck, so I decided to uninstall the game, remove the SD card and install the game directly onto the switch. But nothing, same error. I tried to update my console and the game, but I have the latest updates, I also tried to repair corrupt data but it didn't find anything wrong. I thought it could be linked to the saves and I also erased them to be sure. Nothing. Always the same generic error saying "Il software e' stato chiuso a causa di un errore" (Due to an error the software has been closed.). The first time I received the error I accepted to send you the details of the error, so maybe you can see from your side what is causing the error.

Please, let me know what I could do, all the games that I have works smoothly but Starlink.

Thanks in advance and let me know if you need any further details.

Best regards,
    Salvatore Campione

UbiDork's Avatar Community Manager
    Thanks for posting about this issue! If you're still having this issue, can you please try these steps on your Nintendo Switch?