I am stepping stone to the problem too ..
     1 people found this helpful

same here

i just spoke to the support guys and they told me that they are working on a fix and as soon its ready they will be posting the news here on the splinter cell forum

Same issue

I have bought the game just yesterday and installed it today. Sadly I have the same issues. No deluxe edition content, no multiplayer, no coop and getting a message about the service being unavailable. I feel like I have wasted my money. I hope this gets sorted out soon, cause I really want to play the coop missions with a friend. I'm on PC by the way.

Update: It has been 3 weeks and no respond. This is ducking great. If you are not going to provide support why do you even have these forums? Just remove them and spare us the BS. And also if it is not possible to get deluxe edition content, why are you still selling that edition? What the heck is this?

same here, i should ask to refund my money

Guess what? The duckers removed the deluxe edition from the store and now selling the "Homeland" and "High Power" packs separately. What the duck is this Ubisoft, huh? Isn't all the money flowing in to your pockets not enough? Always more, more and more goddammit.

Honestly, at this point I would be fine if they could just deactivate my Deluxe Edition key and gave me one for the standard edition.
    Again, my brother who owns the standard edition has no problems whatsoever with connecting to the online service. And didn't need to do any of the fixes or port forwarding etc.

Damn right.

Little update. I contacted the support and detailed the problem and that it's probably related to the deluxe edition and asked for a new key.
    After writing back and forth with them and trying all their suggested solutions, they gave me a new key that I had to activate in the game's menu, and now it works.