Splinter cell Blacklist service is not available, crashes every 30 minutes

Hello.
    Splinter cell: blacklist cannot connect to the its services, the game crashes every 30 minutes. I tried various methods to solve the problem, but it all turned out to be useless. for three days I talk to tech support, but them advice aren't working.

Blacklist phones home after 30 minutes which causes the game to bomb out if it fails. If you're not able to access the online services, then the game can't phone home either.

You purchase the Deluxe Edition?

Yes, I bought Deluxe Edition.

your version is bad

man, the deluxe edition is bad buy the standard version

I didn’t know it when I bought it. Ubi-support writes that they can't to downgrade my version game and they told about this problem the developers. But that is well-know problem from 2019, I think they will not do anything

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Beeryouk Go to original post
    I didn’t know it when I bought it. Ubi-support writes that they can't to downgrade my version game and they told about this problem the developers. But that is well-know problem from 2019, I think they will not do anything
    Hey there! I am sorry that you are experiencing this. I can confirm that we have indeed reported it to the relevant team, however there are no further updates at the moment. When we have something new to share regarding this, we will let you guys know. Thank you for your patience!

Originally Posted by Beeryouk Go to original post
    Ubisoft quietly removed the Deluxe Edition from their store some point within the last few weeks. No announcement. Just one day it wasn't there anymore.

That's what they consider a "solution", I guess.