Just Dance 2020 unplayable on Stadia. Just Dance Controller app broken on iOS 13.4

The app crashes when pairing with the tv via code and/or after making a song selection.
     7 people found this helpful

I have the same issue since I update my iPhone, have you already found a solution to this? I sent a support email.
     1 people found this helpful

I also have the same issue.

The app crashes on my iPhone 11 with iOS 13.4, but works perfectly on my wife's phone who hasn't updated her iOS to 13.4.

Please help, Ubiosft!

This app crashes on my iPhone 11 Pro as well. I have iOS 13.4. I’ve tried on my husbands iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 13.4 and it doesn’t crash.

I have the same problem on my iPhone 8 Plus

Same problem

I have same problem on my iPhone. Since ios13.4 just dance controller crash.

Same problem

I have the same issue (Iphone11 Pro - IPhone X with 13.4.1 & 13.4)

I’ve sent an email to Ubisoft Support last week.... no answer....

Hello, same problem ! I just bought the game 50€ and it is not possible to play... Hope they will fix this issue soon !

Hey! i just bought the game 30$ but when i lunched the app and connect it to my console, it crashed so i have the same problems as you...Can it be patched?

I have the same problem with my device

Originally Posted by KitKat_Achilles Go to original post
    The app crashes when pairing with the tv via code and/or after making a song selection.
    I have same problem with my device

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►