State of Glitching

Here is a video i can confirm works currently in PC version of division 2
    I have not tested PS4 or Xbox to confirm

If this is not the appropriate place to post this then my apologies but the forums site for reporting stuff like this is garbage

YodaMan 3D's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by irish_merc420311 Go to original post
    Here is a video i can confirm works currently in PC version of division 2
    I have not tested PS4 or Xbox to confirm

If this is not the appropriate place to post this then my apologies but the forums site for reporting stuff like this is garbage
    Please remove the link and send it to one of the CMs in a private message. We don't what more glitching, some players apparently aren't mature enough, nor know right from wrong.
     1 people found this helpful

Adze.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Doh! Seen one similar to this on youtube already. I liked the one I saw the other day, they switched gear while on the turrent and the game recalculated their damage assuming the turret was their main weapon

Also, it really is pointless worrying about these being posted here when they are all over youtube

And, you quoted him and double posted it LOL

He does a lot of glitch videos. That one leads to many others.

As soon as a player leaves the turret, the game should reset stats and then recalculate surely?

ok i removed it from my post, can you tell me where i can report this correctly, im new and dont know what CM means or where to find said CM

Bottom of the General Discussion page, there is a row of names. Those are Moderators, PM message any of them and they will pass it onto someone else. Who might know what to do with the info.

Thank You!

Community Manager, like Ubi-RealDude. Pretty much anyone with Ubi at the beginning of their name. Look for locked threads in the forum, and go to the last post. It will almost always be a Ubi person explaining why they locked the thread. That person would be a good place to report this.

Nope thank you yodaman
    i really like this game and dont want to see turn into a dumpster fire

Ok i have sent it to the first 3 people, if no response, i will send to the next 3

3 should be enough. Sooner or later one will see it and it will be handled.

UbiT00n's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey!

To report a player we advise you to use this page : https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/fa...Division-2-TD2

Hope this helps

Cheers