QUESTION for WARLORDS DLC

I am on the verge of getting the DLC. currently, I just reached world tier 1 with my cousins... this is also my first DIVISION GAME and holy balls it's like Borderlands on steroids. I figured that the dlc is kinda worth it. HOWEVER, my question is... if I decide to get it, will I be "LOCKED OUT" and no longer able to play with my friends/cousins who hasn't bought the expansion yet? thanks.

GTP_Monkey's Avatar Senior Member
    You will be locked out from playing with them whilst you do the NYC expansion but as soon as you finish and can travel back to DC you will be able to play with them, Pretty sure they cannot join your map but you can go and join there's
     1 people found this helpful

Agent_Marcel's Avatar Member
    Another answer is: you do not have to go to NYC if you don't wish to. Purchasing the DLC allows you to ask that Heli Pilot to take you there, but you can stay in D.C. with your Pals as long as you wish.

UbiT00n's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey imrandaredevil,

To access the new content you will need to be World Tier 5 which gives you loads of time to do things back in Washington including the main missions such as : Camp David and Manning Zoo before Coney Island which is a prequel to Warlords of New York.
    Once there, you will need to complete the main story before you can head back to Washington.
    Hope this helps.

Thank you all!!!