When are External Indicators and Revenge getting fixed??

Those things just don't work as intended and that is very clear.
    External indicators can't handle multiple attacks or attacks from multiple directions without failing to mark them, resulting in an impossibility to block out of skill, just mere luck.
    And Revenge, well, I think there's no mechanic in this game more busted than Revenge. I don't know how it's intended to work (I know, tag system bla bla bla), but it just is too inconsistent right now, and, just as external blocking, it seems more luck than skill when your bar gets filled.
    It can get really frustrating when you block, parry and dodge two or three opponents and don't get Revenge, but when an opponent gets hit one time he "magically" fills his revenge meter.
    We are in the fourth year of this game, hit is that two essential mechanics of it can be so busted?

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    There's no Revenge fed in 1v1 now at least, but it's for sure still something we're keeping an eye on.

External indicators is still something that's being looked at as well.

Originally Posted by UbiInsulin Go to original post
    There's no Revenge fed in 1v1 now at least, but it's for sure still something we're keeping an eye on.

External indicators is still something that's being looked at as well.
    I really didn't mean Revenge on 1v1 when I said that one hit fills the bar.
    Thanks for the response, although a little more communication from the devs on those subjects would make a huge difference with the community.

Ubinsulin can you plz tell the devs to try to listen to the communities issues it's not as bad as
    before so why are they ignoring all of us we deserve some answers and if they don't
    respond then what is this community even for just to vent frustrations
    or to just bring ideas that would only be answered halfheartedly.

we want responses, we want answers to questions, we want to know will this game ever truly come back to life as a game
    that we can finally say is actually good enough to play.