🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Me too

Exactly the same bug as described by everyone that has posted here.

Solo. Hard difficulty. 1 directive.
    Two rogue agents spawn. Mission does not update past the infirmary door.
    No I will not be providing a video - how many more do you need to see of the exact same thing, for 8 pages and 2 years of bug reports.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for getting back to us and confirming that, NZ_Occam.

We request videos to provide to the team to assist with any ongoing investigations.

Ran into this bug today.

I ran the Manhunt version of the mission, playing solo on heroic difficulty, playing on xbox
    Just like with the others I had Rogue agents, I killed them after which the mission indicator stayed on the doors that were opened by the rogues, since the doors where already opened I couldn’t interact with it to trigger the next stage of the mission.

I could walk around the next stage, but since the trigger on the door wasn’t activated the game kept pointing me to that point and I was stuck.

No video available because it’s not easy to reproduce.
    If you tell me how to force trigger Rogue agents in that area I can make a video f the situation for you

Looks like the Rogue agents are npc’s that went rogue and started interacting with stuff meant for players

Ubi-Redbeard

Thanks for getting back to us and confirming that, NZ_Occam.

We request videos to provide to the team to assist with any ongoing investigations.

Just have them play, get stuck & waste their time like all of us. simple

Ran into this bug today.

I ran the Manhunt version of the mission, playing solo on heroic difficulty, playing on xbox
    Just like with the others I had Rogue agents, I killed them after which the mission indicator stayed on the doors that were opened by the rogues, since the doors where already opened I couldn’t interact with it to trigger the next stage of the mission.

I could walk around the next stage, but since the trigger on the door wasn’t activated the game kept pointing me to that point and I was stuck.
    Same here, today, manhunt mission but on Challenging but only one Rogue. Had I been doing it on Heroic there would be additional not so friendly text! No Video my processor won't support it. Besides, as mentioned above how could it be triggered? This glitch ( being kind here ) has been around for quite some time. I don't think the team is interested - YMMV

I forgot to add that I tried to blow myself up with a grenade to reset that part. No such luck after two try's with extra damage. My grenade launcher into a close wall did the trick. That worked but it happened again, father on past that area. I could not go any further so I blew myself up again. Two times the charm & I was able to finish the mission without restarting over. Your luck may vary.

Same thing this morning. Rogue agents in Infirmary, Heroic diificulty, cant progress. Restarted the mission, no rogue agents this time, zone still bugged and couldnt progress.