Assassins Creed Online...?

why not make a PvP and PvE based online version of assassins creed? add a passive tree and some way to make the skills customized in look and the way they work... PvP loot, could be good a PvP mmorpg of assassins creed with PvE servers too for those who don't want the extra challenge... a full loot server would bring in so many PvP players, ship battles and wars. sounds fun, if you guys wanted something new I've got a great idea on a new mmorpg. soul shards locked together to make your customized skills and the way they look. passive and talent trees with a loot system that lets you wear 3 or 4 pieces of set gear that changes the gameplay other the persons' character, with a wide list of gear sets to put together and make something that hasn't been played in 3 or 4 years. I think the servers should be apart though so that the game doesn't change from PvP or PvE popular opinion, and if it does it only changes for that server for the most part. I'll check-in and see what you guys think if you like the soul lock idea I've got tons of new gaming ideas to make some good games with, anyway stay safe.

Assassin's Creed does not work as multiplayer.
    Ubisoft tried, they failed.
    Some concepts just work better as single player and that's OK.
    I'm not sure why every single game these days has to have a multiplayer component.
    Even Uncharted and Last of USs ffs.
    Save player one.

Rhinala's Avatar Senior Member
    Assassins creed doesn't fit the multyplayer concept. It will have to use forced PvP components, a lot of people hate it. Another issue will be balance issues that can kill anything special in the assassins creed universe. It might be fun as a co-op game, but it didn't work from what I understand.

If anyone is interested, I help run the Assassin's Creed Multiplayer Revival Discord that has PvP for Brotherhood, Revelations, III, Black Flag and Co-Op in Unity. All platforms (except Wii)

We've been going two years strong and have an active fanbase, though it is niche.

Can be found here, if you're interested in joining the community!

https://discord.gg/sjHZGgf
     1 people found this helpful

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello Dreadmage420,

Welcome to the forums! Since this is not about Odyssey directly, I am going to move your thread over to our General Assassin's Creed Discussions forums.

Return the gretest pvp you ever do ubisoft

Originally Posted by UbiCosmos Go to original post
    Hello Dreadmage420,

Welcome to the forums! Since this is not about Odyssey directly, I am going to move your thread over to our General Assassin's Creed Discussions forums.

No im tired about to wait until 5 years I still play this game and what you doing Ubisofr teolling are the players omfg im sure rhis pVp can be better than r6 im 18 right now and I play it when I was 8 years old all ******g ac till the news you didnt put multiplayer im not foing to pay a **** if there is no multiplayer omg and now in the new you want to put CooP why im not event surprised.
    I can make sure If i would had the opportunity to make an AC i will be the greatest one till Ac4 omg open your ******G EYES UBI IM TIRED TO WAIT AND SO MANY PEOPLE THERE IS A ******G REASON WHY ARE A FEW PLAYERS STILL PLAYING IN 2020 IN PVP ACB ACR AC3 AC4 IF PPL DONT PLAY ITS JUST BECAUSE ARE BAD THEN I DONT KNOW PUT A MATCHMAKING AND IT WILL WORKS PERFECTLY FOR THE NOOBS I M PROFESSIONAL PLAYER IN THIS GAME I CAN PLAY OTHER MULTIPLAYERS BUT THAT ONE ITS THE REAL ONE JESUSCRIST THERES NO ******G OTHER PVP LIKE THIS GAME IM TIRED ABOUT YOU LAUGH IN MY FACE IM GOING TO ******G KILL MY SELF IF THERE IS NOT PVP NOT EVENT JOKING GO **** W THE COOP DO A BAD COOP ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS ******S I LOVE AC AND YOU JUST ARE LETTING ME TO STOP PLAYING IT AND KILL MY SELF IN THAT GAME I COULD BE A ******G PROFESSIONAL PLAYER AND STREAMER.

I beg to differ.. assassins creed multiplayer was amazing and played by people who had skills in a cat and mouse game. Was very competitive and was loved by many.... unfortunately the voices of the many were awfully to quite compared to the average and casual player.