Nerf Jorm's stupid passive ability.

I'm so freaking sick and tired of his stupid passive. It activates every game as soon as you throw a light, heavy or bash.

You know wtf i mean. His scream.

It's so ******g annoying. It's so high pitch. The ******* literally thinks he is a bird. Squawking with every move he throws. UEAAAAH! YUAAAAH! CAAAAW!

Killing him doesn't do it enough for me anymore. I need an execution 100x more Gorey than the ones already available to feel satisfied from killing a jorm who screams so much. It's like stun moves and abilities that cause flash. Only, it's my brain and I lose a cell every time he screams due to dramatic ear damage.

Nerf his god dang voice.

And why tf does the woman jorm have a deeper voice than the man.

you're acting as if women are genetically incapable of having deeper voices. The way i see it, male jorm is supposed to be crazy and the female is supposed to be more composed. She talks in a calmer more dominate voice while the male flies off the rails with insanity.

Their voices are even close to annoying enough to warrant this outburst of rage, grow up. You can always turn down the dialogue in the mixer in your options.

Originally Posted by CanadianSoupMan Go to original post
    you're acting as if women are genetically incapable of having deeper voices. The way i see it, male jorm is supposed to be crazy and the female is supposed to be more composed. She talks in a calmer more dominate voice while the male flies off the rails with insanity.

Their voices are even close to annoying enough to warrant this outburst of rage, grow up. You can always turn down the dialogue in the mixer in your options.
    Lmao, It's a joke post idiot

Originally Posted by DedPrice Go to original post
    Lmao, It's a joke post idiot
    Yeah because it's funny when you mock and belittle the people on the ubi team who worked hard to make this character and provide no signs that this is in-fact a joke. Furthermore, calling people names because they don't like your joke or understand it is also hilarious. This looks exactly like a flame post so I don't see how you expect people to see it is a joke.

MrB3NX's Avatar Banned
    I like his screams , The money was well spent on the actor .

Hormly's Avatar Senior Member
    Canadian soup man is a &#$$+
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Hormly Go to original post
    Canadian soup man is a &#$$+
    +1

Seven characters whose voice I find far more irritating:

1. Raider (male)
    2. Shaman
    3. Shinobi (any)
    4. Aramusha
    5. Tiandi (both, especially male)
    6. Shaolin monkey
    7. JJ

This is absolutely subjective. You may turn off the voice and listen music.

I can agree with tiandi tbh shinobi and shaolin I hate how they mock you shinobi dashes
    still get away from people even if they were nerfed hard and shaolin's top light into his
    stance while he emotes during the animation pisses me off.

most of their emotes just judge the player fighting against them. (mentally it's not fun
    physically it is just to show them their place in the game)