Assassinís Creed Game(that I own) list of cons

Side note I got these games simply because I love history and the premise of assassin vs Templar but I'm not really...invested in the series as other long term players may be yet
    1. Assassinís Creed Syndicate (Con: Evie was a bit to uptight)
    2. Assassinís Creed Unity (Con: Skill point system require multiplayer/live (for xbox?) Note I'm not a fan of co-op games
    3. Assassinís Creed Odyssey (Con: Huge map, too many side quest, skill system, Layla story line, repeat character design/voice Alexios voice too deep)
    4. Assassinís Creed Origins (Con: Huge map, Layla story line, Would have preferred Aya over Bayek. As someone who loves Egypt I really had high hopes for this game and was severely disappointed that I couldn't get into it)
    5. Assassinís Creed Blackflag (Con: Everything. I'm sorry I hated this game)

Originally Posted by SudsyEnd82448 Go to original post
    Side note I got these games simply because I love history and the premise of assassin vs Templar but I'm not really...invested in the series as other long term players may be yet
    1. Assassin’s Creed Syndicate (Con: Evie was a bit to uptight)
    2. Assassin’s Creed Unity (Con: Skill point system require multiplayer/live (for xbox?) Note I'm not a fan of co-op games
    3. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (Con: Huge map, too many side quest, skill system, Layla story line, repeat character design/voice Alexios voice too deep)
    4. Assassin’s Creed Origins (Con: Huge map, Layla story line, Would have preferred Aya over Bayek. As someone who loves Egypt I really had high hopes for this game and was severely disappointed that I couldn't get into it)
    5. Assassin’s Creed Blackflag (Con: Everything. I'm sorry I hated this game)

Going to counter a few things here.

1. Evie was uptight because Jacob was carefree. The idea is that they're the opposite of each other, and as siblings (and twins) they're going to fight. But they realize they work better together than apart.

5. Black Flag was excellent, but that's your opinion.

I agree with most everything else you said though.

1. I agree with that, and it works well but I just want to elaborate I see alot of myself in Evie and yet could not get into her as much as I liked

5. I'm glad somebody enjoyed it, again disappointed I couldn't get into it, just felt like a chore to play

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello SudsyEnd82448,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Since this forum is targeted for Odyssey discussions specifically, I am going to move your thread to our General Assassin's Creed Discussion Forums.

One last thing: Babies. why are they so strange looking? the swaddling looks unnatural and the faces slightly creepy, I think Baby ezio looks better