HU_HeroZero's Avatar Member

Scandalous, disrespectful, sneaky, irresponsible behavior...

...is to not respond and give no even a fcku for the problems, dear UBISOFT and the Community Managers!
    Even if you reduced the activity because of the COVID19 situation.
    You are the managers, owners and the beneficaries of this Game. Now, care about it!
    Give some responding! For example: "Ok, guys, we are workin on it" or "Yeah, we know it, fixing" or at least "Be patient, sorry!"
    But nothing happens, nothing. For days!
    This is unacceptable.
    And once again, maybe this is something new for you: THE MIDNIGHT CIRCUIT IS NOT WORKING!
    Big numbers of the players can not even play the MC.
    DO-SOME-THING!

Stefan2499's Avatar Member
    Ur wasting ur spit. As u said. They dont give a flying monkey about this game.

Bonxy's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeh, it is a shame but some things have to come to an end unfortunately.

It would be good if they give us a clear response on where they stand with the game the support it is going to receive going forward.

Great words my friends!

Support is definitely declining. The writing was on the wall once I bought something to remove the ads and then a year or so later they started showing ads. That's when it went down for me.

The Devs don't care about this game. I didn't receive the outfit of 'Ted the Hipster' from the last season. Opened a case and Ubisoft support says that they have forwarded the issue to TF Dev team. When I asked them how will I know if the issue is resolved after they closed my case, they said the TF team will add it to my account. Ubisoft Support states that they don't have a clue on what happens once they send the case to TF and there is nothing they can do about it. No communication between Ubisoft Support and TF.

That is how much they care now. The game's dead long ago. Like mentioned above, TF should just declare the game is no longer supported so that we stop ranting here and move on with our lives.

I am on the verge of quitting myself. The current season will be my last season to play competitively. It was just to get the track as it was created by a fellow member Dutscher.

The last good thing TF can do is release all the tracks for the players to buy. Either in the Bunker or in the Daily Shop.

It's turning into a dying game. It's already been handed off to a skeleton crew who is likely tasked with maintaining multiple games. The game will die off within another year. The Facebook Group (TFG) has already lost most meaning.

Not sure what hope there is here...

HU_HeroZero's Avatar Member
    The beloved good old bug has come upon the new MC race...
    Nice.
    We can not even end up the previous MC, thus starting the new MC is impossible.

And I think giving not answer is the answer itself.
    Sad.
    THANK YOU VERY BUTCH!

I heard that they are gonna close this game in the coming months, so don't waste your money or time.

justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ADDMEE Go to original post
    I heard that they are gonna close this game in the coming months, so don't waste your money or time.
    I think the game will at least run until the end of the calendar year. I also see no reason for them to close the servers since they still make money, but idk.