The real issues

Honestly can we petition for ubi to assign or hire more staff to manage the game and come out with more frequent balance changes?

What happened to all the quality posts? Did we give up? Hito? What about the old characters that need buffed, or something unique added to their kit? Orochi, only viable via dual and being a deflect God. Nobushi? Slow and does no damage, pk? Zero unique'ness to her, play shaman, weak ganks and clear, I could go on.

Also I know it's a dead horse, but, were still balancing for PC. I think this bugs me the most, I understand why, but your playerbase...

Idk.

Good luck with that Ubisoft does not care how trash this game is. It seems Ubisoft only cares to fix the PC version I hear it is a better experience. Ubisoft just keeps trying to fix the game with stupid solutions and just keeps making it worse. The game, unbalanced characters and trash servers has made this game to where it is unplayable or enjoyable.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by paulwall816 Go to original post
    Good luck with that Ubisoft does not care how trash this game is. It seems Ubisoft only cares to fix the PC version I hear it is a better experience. Ubisoft just keeps trying to fix the game with stupid solutions and just keeps making it worse. The game, unbalanced characters and trash servers has made this game to where it is unplayable or enjoyable.
    Imo, there's only a few warriors that are too strong, like hito for example. But I think there is a plethora of warriors that are too weak. Pk, orochi, kensei, nobushi, nuxia. They've done a good job with most of their reworks for older characters, but here's a few suggestions:

Pk: she has mix but lacks clear for 4v4's and gank opportunities especially for an assassin, and has no unique'ness to her. Make it so on guard break, you get less bleed dmg on the first two stabs, but make it equal to the amount it does now on the 3rd, but make it so after two stabs, she can follow up with a heavy, so she can keep her pressure and be an assassin. Increase the hitbox on her heavy attack so she can hit more minions/3rd party people in group fights. Maybe increase the dash length so she flips targets block, kind of moving even more around them.

Orochi: isn't anything without his deflects. He's slow, lacks once again, a true unique feature to him. Let him chain after zone at least.

Kensei: many options but come later in his combos, maybe speed up his hilt smash animation so it's not so easily readably

Nobushi: wayyy too slow. No offence without her defense to be honest. And bash cancel characters destroy her. Maybe make the animation to her hidden stance faster? Or the kick faster? I also wouldn't mind to be able to switch my block during hidden stance. And return her backstep thing on block, it made her truely feel like a long range poking fighter, being able to spread the distance.

Nuxia: honestly just needs faster heavies, you can just throw anything during her heavies and eliminate her trap option.

Just small ideas, not fully thought through but I don't know. Hoping they'll see this, or the community.

Let me know what you think people?:

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by iadvisoryi Go to original post
    Honestly can we petition for ubi to assign or hire more staff to manage the game and come out with more frequent balance changes?

What happened to all the quality posts? Did we give up? Hito? What about the old characters that need buffed, or something unique added to their kit? Orochi, only viable via dual and being a deflect God. Nobushi? Slow and does no damage, pk? Zero unique'ness to her, play shaman, weak ganks and clear, I could go on.

Also I know it's a dead horse, but, were still balancing for PC. I think this bugs me the most, I understand why, but your playerbase...

Idk.
    Hitokiri already received a substantial nerf along with Raider, and I would say she has not been discussed nearly as often since that happened. I'm not sure which perspective you're coming from on her (is she too weak now? still too strong?).

The Testing Grounds changes had some impact on Orochi, Nobu, and PK, though it's hard to pin down exactly who ends up where on a tier list when everyone gets the same "buff." But it's worth keeping TG in mind. Nuxia (who you mention in your second post) is another hero where the TG changes make a difference.

In regards to the balancing for PC/console, several of the heroes you mentioned as needing "more" possess the fast light/zone attacks that this discussion usually hinges upon. There were actually two threads here recently calling for PK to be nerfed, which caught me off-guard.

Originally Posted by UbiInsulin Go to original post
    Hitokiri already received a substantial nerf along with Raider, and I would say she has not been discussed nearly as often since that happened. I'm not sure which perspective you're coming from on her (is she too weak now? still too strong?).

The Testing Grounds changes had some impact on Orochi, Nobu, and PK, though it's hard to pin down exactly who ends up where on a tier list when everyone gets the same "buff." But it's worth keeping TG in mind. Nuxia (who you mention in your second post) is another hero where the TG changes make a difference.

In regards to the balancing for PC/console, several of the heroes you mentioned as needing "more" possess the fast light/zone attacks that this discussion usually hinges upon. There were actually two threads here recently calling for PK to be nerfed, which caught me off-guard.
    Yeah, caught me off guard too. Imo, I don't find lights to be an issue once so ever. I do notice when I play with my lower elo'd friend, I can get away with doing a lot of unsafe things, such as using too many lights.

What makes a character top tier is ub cancels and bashes and how safe they can be when preforming such things, like warden. Fast lights and a fast zone cannot 'make' a character. Those tools prove useless in 4v4s I'd your goal is to gank. I'd think an assassin, SHOULD have better gank tools.

A universal buff won't give some of the characters I mentioned personality, I have discussed the tg with friends, I personally wasn't able to test it myself, I know it helped a lot of the characters I mentioned, but that's half the battle, let's say the tg makes them viable, they still lack personality. Pk especially. It would be cool to stack 2 stabs of bleed on a gb and go into a heavy chain, it would make an assassins needed offense, offensive Lol and fun, less turtling.
    Nobushi keeps her personality with her stance let's be honest, but what about her whole ranged option, why even take away her backstep thing on blocked attack? It created distance and gave nobushi her much needed poking space. I would LOVE for that to be returned. Ubigod, would there be any chance for this moves comeback?
    Orochi should definitely be able to chain out of his zone.
    And I'll take your word for nuxia

As far as hito goes, too strong still imo. I have over an 83% win rate with her in duals and she's rep 5. She has warden-like cancels with her sweep, armor, and a ub heavy out of neutral. At the very least, she doesn't need that armor. Or maybe make it so her sweep cancel can't be delayed as long.

Gaser.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Imo, there's only a few warriors that are too strong, like hito for example. But I think there is a plethora of warriors that are too weak. Pk, orochi, kensei, nobushi, nuxia. They've done a good job with most of their reworks for older characters, but here's a few suggestions:

Pk: she has mix but lacks clear for 4v4's and gank opportunities especially for an assassin, and has no unique'ness to her. Make it so on guard break, you get less bleed dmg on the first two stabs, but make it equal to the amount it does now on the 3rd, but make it so after two stabs, she can follow up with a heavy, so she can keep her pressure and be an assassin. Increase the hitbox on her heavy attack so she can hit more minions/3rd party people in group fights. Maybe increase the dash length so she flips targets block, kind of moving even more around them.

Orochi: isn't anything without his deflects. He's slow, lacks once again, a true unique feature to him. Let him chain after zone at least.

Kensei: many options but come later in his combos, maybe speed up his hilt smash animation so it's not so easily readably

Nobushi: wayyy too slow. No offence without her defense to be honest. And bash cancel characters destroy her. Maybe make the animation to her hidden stance faster? Or the kick faster? I also wouldn't mind to be able to switch my block during hidden stance. And return her backstep thing on block, it made her truely feel like a long range poking fighter, being able to spread the distance.

Nuxia: honestly just needs faster heavies, you can just throw anything during her heavies and eliminate her trap option.

Just small ideas, not fully thought through but I don't know. Hoping they'll see this, or the community.

Let me know what you think people?:
    But Hito isnt to strong, the only Problem the charcter really had was his heavy on red hyper armour and that is gone.

Originally Posted by Gaser. Go to original post
    But Hito isnt to strong, the only Problem the charcter really had was his heavy on red hyper armour and that is gone.
    Warden is considered s tier for his bash and gb mixes, hito has the same, and still has armor. At least warden runs out of stamina after 2-3 attacks. Hito can and will 100-0 you if you guess wrong, and there's nothing you can do about it because if shes mid mix, she'll hit you before you hit her and even if you do her armor is probably proc'd.

Warden is considered s tier for his bash and gb mixes, hito has the same, and still has armor. At least warden runs out of stamina after 2-3 attacks. Hito can and will 100-0 you if you guess wrong, and there's nothing you can do about it because if shes mid mix, she'll hit you before you hit her and even if you do her armor is probably proc'd.
    It is not totally true. Watch Freeze about Hitokiri's mixup.

Gaser.'s Avatar Senior Member
    But hitos mix up firstly needs a light or heavy attack to be thrown first, warden can just dodge to get in his bash, not to mention you can't feint your bash to go in to a bash like warden.

Hits mix up is rather easy to avoid to, most of the time you can just throw a light and you are golden.

Originally Posted by Gaser. Go to original post
    But hitos mix up firstly needs a light or heavy attack to be thrown first, warden can just dodge to get in his bash, not to mention you can't feint your bash to go in to a bash like warden.

Hits mix up is rather easy to avoid to, most of the time you can just throw a light and you are golden.
    A parry. And I wouldn't say it's too hard to hit her lights/heavies when you have the stamina of a cheetah and can cancel as many times as you want Lol. I think the stamina would be the only thing I'd want tweaked because the mix once she starts it phew