Gaser.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by iadvisoryi Go to original post
    A parry. And I wouldn't say it's too hard to hit her lights/heavies when you have the stamina of a cheetah and can cancel as many times as you want Lol. I think the stamina would be the only thing I'd want tweaked because the mix once she starts it phew
    Stamina nerfs are the last thing we need, every hero should get stamina that holds longer then two of there mix ups.

Testing Ground had great stamina changes that I really like to see in the normal game.

Originally Posted by Gaser. Go to original post
    Stamina nerfs are the last thing we need, every hero should get stamina that holds longer then two of there mix ups.

Testing Ground had great stamina changes that I really like to see in the normal game.
    I agree, but with the test server changes, they changed dmg, I don't think any character should be able to 100-0 you with that high chance of success

Originally Posted by iadvisoryi Go to original post
    I agree, but with the test server changes, they changed dmg, I don't think any character should be able to 100-0 you with that high chance of success
    The Hito needs 5 succesful reads in a row with her 28 damage heavies. Even against the lowest HP heroes. The chance of pulling off 5 succesful 50/50s in a row is 3,125%. But again, it is not even a 50/50, Freeze has a video about safely countering this mixup.