To the 2 people who just camp on a zone in Dominion...

Please keep doing that. You give us such easy wins, lmao. Like, I don't know why I encounter so many opponents these days who think camping on one zone with a partner for the entire game is like the meta or some viable strategy, lol, but I love it and I hope more and more people do it. 'Cause all my team has to do is have at least one person camp on the opposite zone while the rest of us slaughter minions and gank your other two team members and rak up points, while you fall further and further behind.

I had a team of three people defending one zone and I had to run around getting B and enemy zone. Funny enough, I was last on the score board, cause I often had to fight 1v2 1v3

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    I think it's the strategy employed by two people who want to have a chill time and play some Dominion games with their buddy...not necessarily the best play for their team though.

UbiInsulin
    I think it's the strategy employed by two people who want to have a chill time and play some Dominion games with their buddy...not necessarily the best play for their team though.
    they could together control B and fight on enemy zone or support defender. When I played with a friend, I'd trap a zone for him and run to him to help, when he screamed for help.

I know people are playing to enjoy the game, but it doesn't mean you gotta ignore the game core mechanics for it and your teamates.

Honestly the most annoying thing ever, your right. As a Conq main my goal is to boost points and hold down a point, so when another player decides to sit with me I want to blow my brains out. Why? Why aren't you boosting the empty objective? Why arent you on B? Or helping our teammates? Your an assassin most of the time!!

Originally Posted by mikez919 Go to original post
    Honestly the most annoying thing ever, your right. As a Conq main my goal is to boost points and hold down a point, so when another player decides to sit with me I want to blow my brains out. Why? Why aren't you boosting the empty objective? Why arent you on B? Or helping our teammates? Your an assassin most of the time!!
    No real question is why don't you go boost the empty objective. The assassin is faster, he got there first!

No real question is why don't you go boost the empty objective. The assassin is faster, he got there first!
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, that's what assassin's speed for!

what if they become so many that you have your entire team on Breach camping on zones?..
    (Every Breach player Nightmare.)

This is 50% of my games..... I would have to fight 1v3 while my team are chilling on a zone.

I usually camp a zone by myself if the others are moving about the map. If someone else comes, though, I leave. Usually I lose games because I leave zones unoccupied. Then, some schmuck respawns and goes right to the point, which may push my team into breaking. If I would have just stayed at the point to hold it off, probably would have won.

Sometimes I'll just get those games where I'm camping a zone an entire match and getting minimal action, since my whole team would be on the opposite zone and the enemy team keeps going there to get slaughtered. I usually don't have to worry about mid, either. If I can hold off one zone by myself and gain points for us to win, then I don't really need to be running about.