Guys hi, its fine. Welcome to my world i am havin this "Infinite loading chat" issue for more than 3 months i am talkin to it now .. to that moving loading thing and act like its human. I think easier for them its just create new account for us with all games we had and move on.

1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hello there!

Thanks for the image and I am sorry to hear about those having issues with the Uplay chat.

We are looking into this issue.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

The problem with that is they can't transfer your stats. I don't want to lose my 250+ level RB6 profile or 30+ level agent on The Division 2. This is an inconvenience they have to solve.

3+ months without chat :/

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    I am sorry to hear you both are still having issues with your chat. We are still investigating this.

In the meantime, please do try the steps in this article.

Thanks!

Same for me. Says I have new chat messages, just shows loading, never can chat at anyone either nor invite them to any game. Worthless garbage.

Just adding my voice to the mysterious no chat problem that is obviously an Ubi thing and not a user thing but hasn't been fixed yet.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    As my colleague Houck has advised above, our devs are continuing to investigate reports of issues with the Uplay PC chat functionality, and they're working to implement a fix as soon as they can.

If you'd like to assist us in our investigations, we'd appreciate the submission of your MSINFO, DXDIAG and Log Files in a support case. You can also submit them in a Live Chat. Thank you

Page 7 of 7 ◄◄  First ... 567