Cural42's Avatar Senior Member

Won match, but did not receive locker rewards!!

I just finished a PVP match while fighting for a PVP pack, and won the match with a 2-1 victory. The game even displayed "Victory" on the screen to indicate that I had won the match. But instead of going to the SR gain animation, the game kicked me out of the match with a bogus connection error, as I have been getting perfect connection the entire time up until after I won the match, and then I found myself on the outdoors screen looking at the various houses.

I did not receive my SR reward, I did not receive my locker rewards, and my two phones that I destroyed did not count towards my PVP pack.

While I don't expect you can do anything about the PVP pack phones, since I'll have already completed the pack by the time anybody gets to this, I would like the SR that was supposed to have gone to me, and the locker rewards.

My IGN is the same as my username here.

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey there!
    Well, that's a new one to me! I'm not able to see the data that I believe would help me look into this, so I'm going to suggest the Ubisoft Support team for this issue.. Do you need the link to their page?

SJ4G's Avatar Junior Member
    Iím pretty sure this happened to me too or at least something similar. I didnít notice if the SR change occurred and I didnít have a connection error message, I did win a match and didnít get to open lockers after, and I definitely had not reached the locker limit.