Crashing ALL THE TIME

Look, I work for Ubisot. and I play a lot in our games. But FC is crashing like every 5 minutes. I work for that brand so I want to fix it.

The game FC 5 and new dawn are unplayable on my system and it's very annoying I have a pretty standard setup: i7, 1060 gtx 6BG but I crash every 5 minutes or so.
    I've sent like 100 crash report.

Is there any support for FC games? Like, I can't even go through New down new game animation! It's just not working...

Please help me.

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by MitchAubin Go to original post
    Look, I work for Ubisot. and I play a lot in our games. But FC is crashing like every 5 minutes. I work for that brand so I want to fix it.

The game FC 5 and new dawn are unplayable on my system and it's very annoying I have a pretty standard setup: i7, 1060 gtx 6BG but I crash every 5 minutes or so.
    I've sent like 100 crash report.

Is there any support for FC games? Like, I can't even go through New down new game animation! It's just not working...

Please help me.
    Hey there Mitch!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with crashes at the moment

The first thing I would suggest is to attempt each step suggested here. These steps are known to resolve most of the common causes of crashing/freezing.

if after doing so you're still experiencing issues I'd then recommend opening a support case here. After you've opened the case if I can also ask you to attach two system reports to the case that will assist our team in identifying any potential cause. The reports we need from you are:

MSInfo
    DxDiag

Thanks!

Steve64b's Avatar Senior Member
    Try installing Uplay and the game to a non-system drive (i.e. D. I reckon it's a file permission issue.