Unable to buy R6 Credits.

Hi.
    Whenever i try to buy r6 credits, either nothing happens, or i get an error, then i get email that says that is a potential fraud and that transaction is blocked.
    But its my credit card, my steam account and uplay account. I don't know why is there a problem.
    Thank you.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by HeisenbergSnake Go to original post
    Hi.
    Whenever i try to buy r6 credits, either nothing happens, or i get an error, then i get email that says that is a potential fraud and that transaction is blocked.
    But its my credit card, my steam account and uplay account. I don't know why is there a problem.
    Thank you.
    You should be able to purchase now! We had issues yesterday, but things look to be a-okay.

unable to purchase R6 credits

I have spoke to two different support agents who's methods to solve my issue was to wait 48 hours and when I informed the second support agent that it is still an ongoing issue he responded

You can enable the Steam Overlay by following the steps below.

1. Launch Steam and login to your account.
    2. Click the Steam menu item at the top of the window, and select "Settings".
    3. Select In-Game from the menu on the left, check the box next to "Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game" and click OK.

You can also enable the Steam Overlay on specific games only by right-clicking on the game title in your Steam Library, selecting "Properties" and checking "Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game" on the "General" tab.

Now I don't know a lot about the rainbow 6 systems but this isn't a solution and I have always had it enabled, This issue still remains and no support agents are actually trying to solve the issue and it isn't even an issue with my payment method cause I have money in my steam wallet it is an issue with the Rainbow 6 systems who must have flagged my account for fraud and make me unable to purchase the credits I want, If anyone has a solution I would love the help.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey there! Moving this to Player Support. If you have a ticket open, please reply with your ticket number.

Error or blocked transaction when trying to buy R6 credits

Hi. I am also having the same problem as Heisenberg Snake

I have to buy credits from the Uplay store because i bought r6 on Uplay instead of steam (i don't know if this has anything to do with it)
    I have tried to buy credits about 4 times.

Whenever i try to buy r6 credits, either nothing happens and i get an error (the error happens when i attempt to buy on the Uplay overlay while in-game) and then i get email that says that is a potential fraud and that transaction is blocked yet the money still gets taken out of my bank and says pending transaction (will probably take a couple of days to be put back in. But unfortunately because i attempted to purchase it twice on the Uplay launcher it shows that i have now been charged twice. I do hope that it doesn't go through and that it doesn't charge me) this happens when i try to buy credits from the Uplay game launcher.

Xyresic.
    Thank you,

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Xyresic. sorry to hear this, when a player tries to make multiple unsuccessful purchases from either Ubisoft Connect or via Steam, this can flag a players account and cause a lock to stop the player from being able to make any more purchases, this usually lasts 48 hours, then you should be able to purchase after that.

If the Ubisoft Connect overlay is not working, you may also be able to buy credits from our website depending on your region - https://store.ubi.com/uk/all-credits...%20Six%20Siege

R6 Credits

I have the same issue can your please help me out

<removed for your privacy>

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Confler Go to original post
    I have the same issue can your please help me out

<removed for your privacy>
    Hello!

We will do our best to help with this.

- Can you please confirm if your purchase is being flagged as fraudulent?
    - Do you own the game in Steam or Ubisoft Connect?
    - Have you tried waiting 48 hours?

I recommend double checking that both the Steam & Ubisoft Connect overlay is enabled.

Note: I have removed your email address, for your privacy. We can assist you here, or via a private support platform if needed.

Thank you!