Day 3, Any tips?

Any tips for shocking 3 enemies of same polarity? shock trap doesnt work well for me, they allways land at the wrong location..

Anyway, i got a tip to give about killing with weakpoints, go to a mission in an area where a outcast suicide bomber spawns at the respawn location, and use firefly to destroy weakpoint of it and then let the rest of the enemies kill u so u can do it again.
     1 people found this helpful

I'm trying at the moment but the second I drop shock trap they start shooting it and that's all.

yeah it sucks, even if u throw it where 5 people are standing in the same room next to eachother only 2 get shocked

As1r0nimo's Avatar Senior Member
    Worth mentioning.

3 enemies must have stun effect at the same time. Not get it.

Easily done with shock trap at least st3 and stum ammo. Go to fed bunker, throw shock trap and stun those, who are not stunned.

I haven't played yet today, but I would have thought that shock ammo would be easiest? It should last long enough to put 3 enemies under shock effect if they are in the open and you can switch tragets quickly.

I did the plaza one and in the garage area i know they come out of one door i put the shock trap there and it worked first time i placed it directly at the doors exit tried it one time and it landed on the car roof next to the doorway so correct placement and it was quickly done.

Im looking for areas where there are the Red Electrical panels you can shoot with enemies nearby... . just need find them with groups of the enemy near enough...

Originally Posted by Psyringe Go to original post
    I haven't played yet today, but I would have thought that shock ammo would be easiest? It should last long enough to put 3 enemies under shock effect if they are in the open and you can switch tragets quickly.
    I can confirm shock ammo works for challenge.

Originally Posted by GoldenSpoon Go to original post
    go to a mission in an area where a outcast suicide bomber spawns at the respawn location, and use firefly to destroy weakpoint of it and then let the rest of the enemies kill u so u can do it again.
    What mission and area would that be?

use electric trap ... it work like a charm ... after few try you will eventually get it