Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member

New BP and the lazy designers...

That's really dissapointing. Instead of creating a new model for this often requested outfit, they recolored an existing outfit and called it a day. Thatcher, Ash, Doc, Dokkaebi - lazy recolors which I'm not gonna use for sure. Take a look at S. I. 2020 BP where every skin was created from scratch and then at the current BP. Huge quality difference.
     4 people found this helpful

I agree, its all just different colours of uniforms and headgear with many looking too colourful or gimmicky. The premium track isnt worth the money.

A couple of ideas I think would be great.

1) Thermite uniform with burns on.
    2) Doc uniform covered in blood.
    3) Rook uniform with damage revealing armour plate.

So much opportunity to add new things.
     2 people found this helpful

Oh yeah, the rabbit hole goes deep with this battlepass. It's clear it was designed for shifting tides, before they made the S.I. battlepass. The charms even have the 2019 numbers which is really awkward.

2 people found this helpful

Nothing more then going the paywall route like PUBG. Premium every node on the path has something. None subscribers have gaps of nothing in long stretches,
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by GRAW2ROBZ Go to original post
    Nothing more then going the paywall route like PUBG. Premium every node on the path has something. None subscribers have gaps of nothing in long stretches,
    Yeah but pubg lasts awhile is pretty cheap and doesnt have paid dlc.

Like an idiot, I actually I bought the premium track before I checked items.....a mistake I wont make in the future. The next one has to be a massive improvement in regards to uniforms and headgear etc for me to purchase.

I think they would put it to the community to get some ideas for gear.

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SCOTTSON1 Go to original post
    Like an idiot, I actually I bought the premium track before I checked items.....a mistake I won’t make in the future. The next one has to be a massive improvement in regards to uniforms and headgear etc for me to purchase.

I think they would put it to the community to get some ideas for gear.
    Well it still has some decent looking items. Valk, Ela, Castle have good uniforms.

Originally Posted by Sgt Astor Go to original post
    Well it still has some decent looking items. Valk, Ela, Castle have good uniforms.
    I never play any of these operators. The only thing Id probably use would be the stethoscope with Doc.

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Unfortunately too, the graphic designers favorite freaking colors are red and yellow...something no operator would wear absolutely anywhere. This is an FPS. I don't want a neon suit...thanks. Buck's uniform from this event too is also a re-skin of the "bold cedar" uniform...<sigh>.

The thing I noted most wryly is that the Free half of the track is virtually empty. I mean, we all knew that was how it was going to be, but it's SO empty that it looks even worse than what I originally thought. We're talking tumbleweeds. Any intimation Ubi made that BP was going to be even remotely good for non-paying players was just a line of trash.
     3 people found this helpful