Enemy death animations - my spill on patheticness

I don't understand how shooting an enemy in the head results in a slow death where they fall down to there knees and then to the ground.. If you're shot in the head you drop instantly like a rag doll or your body goes stiff, your body doesn't have a mind of its own slowly bracing it's fall. Take tom clancys name out of your mouth if you're gonna make your own brand of aids, or better yet, hire some people that can create games without needing feed back from a community. The fact that yous even have to get to a point where your entire game from the ground up has to be determined by players who aren't happy is pathetic, where's the passion? I havent paid for a Ubisoft game in years simply because You guys aren't Ubisoft anymore change the name of your brand and stop ripping everyone off with the Tom Clancy name and the Ubisoft title..

I've seen people get shot in the head and not only stay conscious, but keep fighting. What happens is largely dependant on which parts of the brain are damaged, and the severity of said damage.

Hexl4's Avatar Junior Member
    @SniperBaitD27M Yeah, but in the context of a game that doesnt do a full simulation of injury severity a headshot should generally just drop a guy. I think the OP wants to see something like what they have in Escape from Tarkov, which would be really cool.

I don't disagree with him. I just figured I'd let him know that it's not quite as cut and dried as all that. That said, Tarkov type headshot animations would be dope. And I could do without the weird screams literally every time they get shot in the head. It's one of the more irritating things that they keep claiming they've fixed, but is never actually fixed.

They were clearly going more for 80s action flick than challenging and immersive tactical special operations gameplay, no matter what they may claim in their advertising. Still, the new immersive mode is a big step up.

Hexl4's Avatar Junior Member
    Ah ok, sorry for the confusion.

I thought the headshot screams were fixed for a little bit, but they definitely did come back in this update. And honestly I feel like they were trying to take the game in two completely different directions simultaneously, like trying to be both immersive and tactical as well as 80s action flick.