What is this bull of an update

Following today's update it's clear the devs have screwed this game so bad. I started a raid with my clan and we have multiple level 30 and 40 clears so know what we're doing however just getting to Boomer it's a bloody joke. A sniper in the team hit a yellow enemy at least 4 times with headshots from his nemesis to watch a slither of armour fall. Wtf is that. Boomers health regen is way too fast and NPCs are still too strong. 2 clan members are now uninstalling. The fun has gone out of the game. Builds are a joke as well. There is no build diversity. They're all the same. Well done devs you have killed this game so bad you'll be lucky if you still have a player base once the lockdown in countries is lifted.
     9 people found this helpful

WOW
    I ain,t even done the raid yet and the reason for that was i heard of the incoming EAGLE BEARER NERF so i wernt grinding for a gun knowing they is gunna nerf it simple as that.
    Being a day 1 div 1 player PTS invites etc i really thought massive would of upped their game thru the knowledge they shouldv,e aquired from div1 when they started work on div2 but sadly this is not the case.
    just going on what your saying about the raid is a another reason i won,t be grinding out that RAID mission lol
    i feel ya pain bro and if they don,t sort this game out then i also can see the player base dropping off big time once this global lockdown is lifted
    Worst thing is this game has the blueprint to be the best thing going on console and pc but they don,t even value us players who without us they ain,t making no money simple as that.
    As that saying goes "you,ll miss it when it,s gone" applies to them.

Originally Posted by mattjib Go to original post
    Following today's update it's clear the devs have screwed this game so bad. I started a raid with my clan and we have multiple level 30 and 40 clears so know what we're doing however just getting to Boomer it's a bloody joke. A sniper in the team hit a yellow enemy at least 4 times with headshots from his nemesis to watch a slither of armour fall. Wtf is that. Boomers health regen is way too fast and NPCs are still too strong. 2 clan members are now uninstalling. The fun has gone out of the game. Builds are a joke as well. There is no build diversity. They're all the same. Well done devs you have killed this game so bad you'll be lucky if you still have a player base once the lockdown in countries is lifted.
    There is build diversity all red this is the same update like it was back in TD 1