1. #11
    hyper---sniper's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SCOTLAND
    Posts
    2,677
    Originally Posted by brUhritto Go to original post
    It’s your build. If you’re saying challenging was good but a “challenge” before the update then definitely your build. You should have no issue soloing a heroic let alone a challenging mission if build was proper.
    I wish some would learn to read , i know my build is not great , but it is all i can use as it is all the junk that drops in this game, you ubi brown noses come on here to say look at me i am king my build is god,
    Why do some of you even bother posting , the loot is bad the upgrade is bad the bugs are bad , and you all go on about builds and most of you forget you use glitch and think it is ok to cheat , then tell other players how to play..

    If you do not have the same problem do not bother posting and wasting server space .. the loot is crap all the drops i get is crap and they bring updates that breaks my build and i can not upgrade ?.
    This gear 2.0 is the crap that started all this , where is the better gear they promised ?.. sick of the crap drops.. sick of getting shot through cover , or going from cover to cover , game is BROKEN , and i will not glitch to beat it , . I just wonder if some of you actually play the game ?. or just come on here to look good..
     4 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #12
    as a GS515 players , 4-man challenging is a lot easier to clear , difference is night and day

    single player feels the same at a lesser degree , enemies armor and health have been lowered , as well as their damage , i'm not getting down by a single burst anymore but i'm still gotta be careful

    overall the changes are good
    Share this post

  3. #13
    Goo-Goo-Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    DZ
    Posts
    4,339
    Originally Posted by hyper---sniper Go to original post
    I wish some would learn to read
    Might help if you take your own advice.

    If you did you'd read and realize that the vast majority of other people don't seem to have your particular problem, ergo the fault lies with you. Do what the Devs intended: Lower your global difficulty, get better gear (yes, you will, might just take time but it'll happen) and play on lowered difficulty until your gear up.

    Only then move on to Challenging.

    You'll see that it's easy.
    Share this post

  4. #14
    Originally Posted by hyper---sniper Go to original post
    I wish some would learn to read , i know my build is not great , but it is all i can use as it is all the junk that drops in this game, you ubi brown noses come on here to say look at me i am king my build is god,
    Why do some of you even bother posting , the loot is bad the upgrade is bad the bugs are bad , and you all go on about builds and most of you forget you use glitch and think it is ok to cheat , then tell other players how to play..

    If you do not have the same problem do not bother posting and wasting server space .. the loot is crap all the drops i get is crap and they bring updates that breaks my build and i can not upgrade ?.
    This gear 2.0 is the crap that started all this , where is the better gear they promised ?.. sick of the crap drops.. sick of getting shot through cover , or going from cover to cover , game is BROKEN , and i will not glitch to beat it , . I just wonder if some of you actually play the game ?. or just come on here to look good..

    Maybe it's because some of us are trying to be reasonable instead of just flipping out because perfect god-rolled loot isn't dropped into our laps. Maybe it's because DESPITE the poor drops we've still found builds and tactics that work.

    You want to call anyone who disagrees with you an ubi-brown-noser because you don't like what's being said. The truth is that there are LOTS of ways to be successful in loot 2.0. You just have to be willing to learn how to play and to change your approach.

    No, the game isn't perfect. There's a lot of real problems with it. But it is NOT the impossible wall of insurmountable damage sponge and death that posters like you make it out to be. How about instead of lashing out at anyone who's trying to help you, you actually listen to what they're saying. Maybe watch a few strategy videos. Just about every youtuber posting build videos has an open invitation to their discord to help teach people how to play and even to help farm gear.

    The game is not broken. Your approach to it IS!.
    Share this post

  5. #15
    hyper---sniper's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SCOTLAND
    Posts
    2,677
    Originally Posted by Goo-Goo-Man Go to original post
    Might help if you take your own advice.

    If you did you'd read and realize that the vast majority of other people don't seem to have your particular problem, ergo the fault lies with you. Do what the Devs intended: Lower your global difficulty, get better gear (yes, you will, might just take time but it'll happen) and play on lowered difficulty until your gear up.

    Only then move on to Challenging.

    You'll see that it's easy.
    Like i said it WAS working BEFORE update... and yes i tried to lower difficulty but just get crap , challenge is the only area i got an upgrade , so how can anyon upgrade if the gear wont let them?.

    Originally Posted by Sircowdog1 Go to original post
    Maybe it's because some of us are trying to be reasonable instead of just flipping out because perfect god-rolled loot isn't dropped into our laps. Maybe it's because DESPITE the poor drops we've still found builds and tactics that work.

    You want to call anyone who disagrees with you an ubi-brown-noser because you don't like what's being said. The truth is that there are LOTS of ways to be successful in loot 2.0. You just have to be willing to learn how to play and to change your approach.

    No, the game isn't perfect. There's a lot of real problems with it. But it is NOT the impossible wall of insurmountable damage sponge and death that posters like you make it out to be. How about instead of lashing out at anyone who's trying to help you, you actually listen to what they're saying. Maybe watch a few strategy videos. Just about every youtuber posting build videos has an open invitation to their discord to help teach people how to play and even to help farm gear.

    The game is not broken. Your approach to it IS!.
    lol i do not need ot go to discord or crap vids on you tube , i am not a sheep i play my way , I know how to build , it is the gear that is wrong ?. and you say the game is not broken you must be the only one ?... or you can not read,, look at the posts on the forum ?.. full of bugs , crap loot , and broken content ..

    We do not all get good rolls , Some of you need to think about this , tell players to use this and that , how the hell can we if it does not drop..

    Running story , or normal / hard is all ammo drops and purple junk and mods, like i say i am on pc console players do not seem have the same problem , or so they say..

    at least your comment game is not broken made me laugh ..
    Share this post

  6. #16
    Originally Posted by hyper---sniper Go to original post
    Why do some of you even bother posting , the loot is bad the upgrade is bad the bugs are bad , and you all go on about builds and most of you forget you use glitch and think it is ok to cheat , then tell other players how to play..

    If you do not have the same problem do not bother posting and wasting server space
    See, that is the problem right there.

    You are currently frustrated with the game. You don't achieve the things that you want to achieve. There are two possible explanations for that: Perhaps the game now makes these things impossible, or perhaps you're just applying the wrong strategy to achieve what you want.

    Now, other players clearly _can_ achieve the things you struggle with. So it clearly is possible to do it. They also try to show you a way how you could achieve these things too. But instead of listening to them and at least trying to improve, you dismiss their advice and assume that they all must be cheating, or that all of them somehow have luckier drops than you are getting.

    So, clearly, you _don't_ want to be told about ways to improve your situation. You _only_ want people to post if they agree with you. With this attitude, you're making 100% sure that you will not find a way out of your current predicament.

    Gear 2.0 and the recent balance changes have rendered old tried-and-true strategies inefficient. A huge number of players has adapted to these changes and is enjoying the game, some of them more than before. But there are, of course, also players who struggle with these changes. These players can learn how to overcome these obstacles ... or they can vent, rant, shut out any information that may help them, and basically wallow in a misery of their own making. That doesn't sound like an experience that I'd want to have, but hey ... as long as you shut out any attempts to help you, you can still safely assume that you're "right" about everything being bad. And feeling "right" is worth remaining in this terrible situation, right?
    Share this post

  7. #17
    Riflemania's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ain't got a clue
    Posts
    2,907
    I thought you stopped playing the game

    Don't mean to sound rude but you seem to just rant at people and not figure out where you are going wrong, yes the game is harder than TU7 but in a good way, yes there are many bugs but none that can hinder your progression.......to me it sounds like you want god rolled loot dropping from the sky.

    Again don't mean to sound rude, it's just that how you are coming accross.
    Share this post

  8. #18
    Something seriously went wrong with the balance patch, In challenging red enemies have 5 million hp.
    I have a 1 million damage ( on headshot ) M1A Rifle - that takes 5 headshots to drop a red.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  9. #19
    I think your global difficulty somehow is effecting the mission difficultly.
    I decided to give federal a go on challenging to see if it was any easier than before the patch.
    My best time was 12.47 pre patch.

    My global difficulty is heroic.
    So started up federal on challenging, Well I couldnt get past the 2nd part, npc's were crazy difficult, was thinking, i thought they had made this easier.
    Gave it another go, still very tough.

    So i put global difficulty down to normal.

    Restarted federal on challenging.
    Finished it in 13.35.

    So is global difficulty messing the mission difficulty up?
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  10. #20
    CJ Fresh's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Challenging was already easy, now it’s easier. User error is to blame, as with most complaints about difficulty.
    Share this post