Do you tink that the game will release like we want

?

Do mean think?
    They say sometimes next year. But we can watch old YouTube video & ect about it. But we need to hang on that some of us get do alpha and/or beta testing see what it's like. Hopefully they don't take to long because fighting ships game are going to slim down (I know steel ocean is shutting down next month), (WoWS is rotten), (Naval action is boring), and (War thunder is a money pit).
    This is the nest egg worth waiting for.

I am begining to loose hope this game will come out

Hear that Ubisoft. Plz start a developers blog or something. To rise hope and faith with Ubisoft.

ballon009's Avatar Member
    If anyone should be getting access to beta is all of us here from the forums. We are the first here, and the only ones leading the discussion. Me and Ptgate have been unofficial bloodline of this forum for the past 1 year and 5 months?

Come on Ubisoft. Show us some love, to all of us who still here

I tank you for the kind words but i am not woried about the beta just if the game will e ver release it's funny that wikipedia changed the date to march 2021 and a question does anyone knows how to write in the dead vision 2 because i clicked in ubi_lucipus name and i clicked in most recent post and i can't write in the page anything Luke how is S&B going?

If ya want to we write to her, just click on the profile, and click send private message. No guarantee she will see it though. Or even if she does she probably won’t answer. She had been very ignorant of this forums- her streaming on division 2?

[And no, I do not know anything new with the game. I reached out to devs of skull and bones with anonymous names trying to get ANYTHING. Nothing not one has said anything to me. Any new information is under complete lock down. And I was not at EA 2018 so I would not have anything to data mine.

We completely in the dark
     1 people found this helpful

Tank you now it's time to write to all devs i can(i went to ligario and ver but i didn't see send private mission do i need to add her as a friend?)

If you do not see an option it may be because she is blocking all none friend messages. It’s rare from what I know. Try sending her a friend invite. And if she accepts then ask her