Nerf Peacekeeper

The peacekeeper is more broke, continue spam of lights attack, because is fast, and continue bleeding. This hero need a nerf.

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by PrimusPhoenix99 Go to original post
    The peacekeeper is more broke, continue spam of lights attack, because is fast, and continue bleeding. This hero need a nerf.
    What changes would you make? Do you think she'd still be reasonably strong after the changes?

Peacekeeper is easily one of the weakest 10 heroes currently in the game, even in duels, where she is supposedely excels. In 4v4, she is also a very bad choice since she is bad as a team fighter, bad as a ganker, bad as a point holder, bad as a clearer, and subpar in rotations. Her range is low, her damage is low, her mixups are one dimensional, her punishes are bad, her flow and recovery is bad, she has 120 hp and reflex guard. Her speed is her only saving grace, but even a Lawbringer has faster light openers than her. She is also the only hero whose zone guarantees a light parry punish (granted, it is also the fastest). In fact, PK needs multiple small adjustment to be considered a good hero, in her current state, she is really weak. Not as weak as she used to be, but as a rep 70 pk, I can tell you that she is almost always in a disadvantage in duels (she is one of the two characters who has no move at all that forces you to dodge).

Since you did not provide any facts, real reasoning, or suggestions about this nerfs, I consider this a rant post. Nothing wrong with that, even balanced or weak characters can be irritating if they are played by a far better player who wrecks you, happened with many of us. Sadly for you, topics like this do nothing, they are pretty aware that pk is not considered a strong pick, and won't nerf her in the near future (in fact, if the TG comes live, she will become strong, this time for real). Light spam is not an issue for the majority of the playerbase, topics like this do nothing but establishes you as a low skill/beginner player.

Most characters are capable of attacking fast, and once your opponent finds out you are unable to deal with it, he/she will most likely butcher you with fast attacks. If you want to be better at the game, you must learn to deal with it. Someone better than me can surely give you some exact suggestions for that. I would suggest fighting peacekeepers, orochis and nuxias in training mode.
     1 people found this helpful

In my opinion the peacekeeper, with the combos, has the problem that, when you blood, can continue to spam infinite combos because when you bleeding his attack can block but not stopped. The problem of the peacekeer is this "attack not stopped when bleeding" and the bleeding hit more.

In my opinion the peacekeeper, with the combos, has the problem that, when you blood, can continue to spam infinite combos because when you bleeding his attack can block but not stopped. The problem of the peacekeer is this "attack not stopped when bleeding" and the bleeding hit more.
    You have three options to deal with that:

1. Don't bleed
    2. Be the aggressor
    3. Parry her lights

Lb can kill her with 1 light parry and 1Gb if you are oos after the parry. The screen is grey cuz no stamina plus the stun. 2 heavy after a GB that you cant block are ok.
    Pp always complain about ligths only cuz their héroes uses heavys or offense hide behind a bash. Look i use bash also. Good for you.
    Shoulder bash heavy and light parry shes dead.
    Those are the ones who complain about the light spam.

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    The thing is, enhanced light attacks with bleeding opponents was something we gave her because it was determined that PK needed some help - partly based on community feedback. So this gave her some more pressure against opponents. The consensus is that she's stronger now for sure, but she needed to be stronger.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by UbiInsulin Go to original post
    The thing is, enhanced light attacks with bleeding opponents was something we gave her because it was determined that PK needed some help - partly based on community feedback. So this gave her some more pressure against opponents. The consensus is that she's stronger now for sure, but she needed to be stronger.
    he plays on console that's why he complains , its not easy to parry pk on ps4 with input lag issues
    the game will never be balanced between console and pc
    maybe when the new console drop with 60 fps on both pc & console ubi-soft will have easier job

heroes that are trash on PC like orochi pk shinobi maybe aramusha , are viable on console unless fighting a very highlevel player

PapillonFlota's Avatar Member
    Whooa

As Goat of vermund said and many MANY People here and reddit said

She is among the weakest of all heroes. In all modes. Just look to the charts. Or better TRY PLAYING HER.

Even highlander and shinobi have more tools than her, and both are in need of a rework. Today a rep 3 HL smurf Bested me just by the smart use of his stances, good Blocking and his feats building around stamina and offensive power.

I never ever lost to a highlander like this I lost because I could not continue to apply pressure, getting OOS, he canceled his kick and grabbed me, punished for my offensive style and he was really good at baits. Always the same, I JUST GOT OOS AND HE WITH A HALF HP BAR KILLED ME. Just two wins and because he was at HALF health. I tried to not use option select and that was the consecuence.

Why you think She is strong?? She has a poorly made kit, few tools, awful AWFUL, stamina cost relation to attacks even HL is better in this because he has good damage

She literally only have lights and a mediocre bleeding mechanic to do any harm.

Punishes are weak.
    Bleeding don't do any thing apart for slow damage that I just dream to become instant.
    Slow heavies
    Not unblockable
    No undodgeable
    No bash
    Not even a three light combo
    Low health
    Reaction guard
    AWFUL range
    Horrible stamina
    Few decent feats

Only feints, GB feint, zone, bleed and baits.
    Right now playing with cent, shinobi, highlander and her AND WINING are the true Mark of skill.

Play with her.
     2 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►