Thank you very much guys!
    I can't believe how wonderful these days are... first the news of the release of the Snyder´s Cut in 2021! And now the confirmation that our beloved The Crew 2 is going to fix. I can't believe it. Thanks God!!

Lmao "snyder cut" ns1 now to get batwoman the sack.....breaking news.....
     1 people found this helpful

DUDE.....don't jinx it

I am seeing things or did a guy race with a touring bike in pvp tonight ? i swore i saw one on the grid i thought they came out tomorrow 0.o

THANK YOU! To all the creators and developers of The Crew 2 at Ivory Tower and France I want to thank you for your effort in these difficult times, so that we continue enjoying this great game. Specially in these times, when all companies makes remakes of old games to make easy money,.. you took the risk with great creativity and resources to create a completely new, ambitious and huge game, on a big map and covering all the disciplines of driving on land, sea and air that human beings can handle!
    This game will go down in history and will be fondly remembered by us throughout our lives. Thank you very much, you have done and continue to do a splendid job that keeps us very happy!!
    Jay.

Yes well done too all the team it cant be easy doing this during lock down. It must feel like the old days when I was a chef you do 100 meals and all you get to hear about are the 1 or 2 complaints

The framerate drops are STILL there.

Dear developers,

The performance issues are still there, no improvement whatsoever. I really do appreciate the new content but the game is truly unplayable especially during races in the cities. the constant microfreezing and framerate drops prevent me from turning and cornering properly. I rebuilt my data base and have plenty of room for the system to operate efficiently, never had any issues with any other games.

Thank you for the continued support and I hope to at least get a reply from you soon.

Dear developers, staff and managers.

For me it works nicely now, thank you for your effort, it mustn't have been easy!

Alex