The guy literally got a kill. While blinded, through a non breakable wall...

That's a new one...

"That's not a hack. That's a ... a GLITCH. Yeah ... that's what it is... A 'glitch'. There's no ESP cheats, or recoil scripts, or hacks. They're just glitches. Yeah .. that's the ticket..."
     1 people found this helpful

Lol

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by The_.Riddler Go to original post
    That's a new one...

"That's not a hack. That's a ... a GLITCH. Yeah ... that's what it is... A 'glitch'. There's no ESP cheats, or recoil scripts, or hacks. They're just glitches. Yeah .. that's the ticket..."
    Yes, yes, yes. All hail the almighty unhackable console!

So Is ubisoft just gonna avoid this hacker?
    I mean There is legit video proof he was hacking. lol?

It is a glitch in spectating. He is actually in the basement but the camera puts him a level above. I've seen it on coastline as well where it looks like the defender is on the roof but still contesting the objective in pool room. Where you see him run outside on the back porch he is actually in the laundry room rotating over to workout room. You the see him firing up the kitchen stairs.
     1 people found this helpful

As others have said it can easily be a bug here. You even saw one of the enemy team fall from a hatch. Ever thought they kicked you because you voted to kick the guy who was still alive trying to win the round?

I did not vote to kick him.
    Lmao, sheep, all of you.

Originally Posted by LyfizMine Go to original post
    I did not vote to kick him.
    Lmao, sheep, all of you.
    Ah sorry I misread you reporting him as voting to kick. Feel like we're missing something as people won't see you reporting someone. Rewatch your clip and you'll see it makes sense to where he is aiming and why you seen an enemy literally fall through what would be a hatch.

I get it, it looks like hacks but in this case it really isn't, it's a spectator bug in this instance.

Originally Posted by D4NW0LF Go to original post
    Ah sorry I misread you reporting him as voting to kick. Feel like we're missing something as people won't see you reporting someone. Rewatch your clip and you'll see it makes sense to where he is aiming and why you seen an enemy literally fall through what would be a hatch.

I get it, it looks like hacks but in this case it really isn't, it's a spectator bug in this instance.
    Yeah i dont trust any third party viewing in siege. Like ive seen some seriously wacky things from killcams and spectating. Hell even on my first person screen ive seen some wacky crap that i know shouldnt of been a kill like missing a hs and still killing the person even tho i know for i fact i missed.