1. #1

    Hacker - Xbox One

    So I hopped on a casual the other day, right away i realized this dude is hacking. Im not sure about othee 4 guys But all 4 players on the team where all platniums. Almost as if its a group of hackers, anyways see video.

    https://streamable.com/1mzvt

    As soon as i reported him, the team voted to kick me, all 4 votes within a matter of 3 seconds.

    Even if the "well clapped" guy is the only hacker, he carried all the other 3 guys to plat... is that not abuse of the ranking system?

    And a level 250+... he mustve been hacking for quite some time.

    Does ubisofy even do anything abiut hackers? Hard to believe thia dude is over 250+ plat, and still playing...


    Sry for spelling errors, typed this while also working and doing invoices.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Dang, didn't even think hacking/cheating was a thing on consoles (obviously using glitches and exploits, but not straight up hacking). That looks pretty obvious though. I would send an IT support ticket. Closest I've ever seen on PS4 is people using that invisible operator glitch before it got patched.

    I've reported plenty of folks for griefing, but no hackers at this point.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,712
    Oh, didn't you know consoles are impervious to hacking? Government agencies, large financial institutions, major credit bureaus....all can be hacked...but not our little consoles. I say all that dripping with sarcasm. I know for a fact that wall hackers exist on console (I see them on PS4; pretty sure I played against some last night, in fact), and I've been saying it for a long time, but nobody ever believes me. I've posted countless videos only to be met with insulting replies like "he was probably wearing a Dingleberry 5000 headset, so he could hear you through the wall across the map", or "he's not tracing you through the wall, so he's not hacking". One of my favorite excuses is that I just must be salty because I lost...LOL. I'm over clearance level 350; I play 3 hours a day; I'm pretty used to losing some games, and a win decent amount too (my K/D is 1.57 across 72 matches this season). Regardless of your video evidence, you'll probably be met with the same garbage excuses. Everybody wants to stick their heads in the sand and pretend this isn't possible, so they don't have to do anything about it.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,043
    Originally Posted by TiLLIColapse5 Go to original post
    So I hopped on a casual the other day, right away i realized this dude is hacking. Im not sure about othee 4 guys But all 4 players on the team where all platniums. Almost as if its a group of hackers, anyways see video.

    https://streamable.com/1mzvt

    As soon as i reported him, the team voted to kick me, all 4 votes within a matter of 3 seconds.

    Even if the "well clapped" guy is the only hacker, he carried all the other 3 guys to plat... is that not abuse of the ranking system?

    And a level 250+... he mustve been hacking for quite some time.

    Does ubisofy even do anything abiut hackers? Hard to believe thia dude is over 250+ plat, and still playing...


    Sry for spelling errors, typed this while also working and doing invoices.
    Its a bug when you are spectaror. I have seen that couple of times on pc. That guy is not a cheater.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Yeah people think you cant hack on xbox, but I got straight proof.
    But like I said. Sad thing about it is, this dude is lvl 250+ and a plat 2, he has obviously been hacking for quite a while. Im sure he has been reported before. But ubisoft not doing anything about it.......

    I got into a casual, but imsgine getting into a ranked with this *******, him cheating and hacking and you dieing. Yiu cant quit because youll get suspension, but you dont wanna stay and play with a hacker. Freaking dumb asf.

    Over the years siege has become more and more of a ***** gameplay, seems like ubisoft listens TOO MUCH to ppl complaining about simple things...
    Share this post

  6. #6
    croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,712
    AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! Here come the poor excuses! Consoles are impervious to hacking! Rejoice!
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,043
    Originally Posted by TiLLIColapse5 Go to original post
    Yeah people think you cant hack on xbox, but I got straight proof.
    But like I said. Sad thing about it is, this dude is lvl 250+ and a plat 2, he has obviously been hacking for quite a while. Im sure he has been reported before. But ubisoft not doing anything about it.......

    I got into a casual, but imsgine getting into a ranked with this *******, him cheating and hacking and you dieing. Yiu cant quit because youll get suspension, but you dont wanna stay and play with a hacker. Freaking dumb asf.

    Over the years siege has become more and more of a ***** gameplay, seems like ubisoft listens TOO MUCH to ppl complaining about simple things...
    He is not a hacker that is a bug when you are spectating him and its seems hees going trough walls but he is not really. ITS A BUG.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Lol, are you serious dude?
    Did you even watch the video?
    Why would they all kick me if they WERENT HACKING.
    You my friend are a "impossible to hack on console" typa idiot.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,043
    Originally Posted by TiLLIColapse5 Go to original post
    Lol, are you serious dude?
    Did you even watch the video?
    Why would they all kick me if they WERENT HACKING.
    You my friend are a "impossible to hack on console" typa idiot.
    i have console and i know people hack there too but im 100% sure that is not a case here.

    I watched the video thats why i said its a bug and its well know bug. I have seen it couple of times myself too.

    Dont say im idiot its not nice kid
    Share this post

  10. #10
    I tried recording more after the video.
    The dude literally shot a person in the head from the bottom floor to the other side of the map....
    There is no way that, that was a glitch... been playing 4 years, never seen this before.
    Share this post