Watch Levels

Simple question. I see many player with quite high watch levels since the new system started.

What is the highest watch level possible?

retro1236's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by dunrankin1 Go to original post
    Simple question. I see many player with quite high watch levels since the new system started.

What is the highest watch level possible?
    Good question, is there even a limit? Sure there's a limit on what to spec in to but will that limit raise once we're getting there?

I've seen a player at 937 running around outside the White House.
     1 people found this helpful

TheGeckoHimself's Avatar Banned
    Well, at Watch level 999 - you will have all the attributes completed. What happens next - i don't know. Either you just stop levelling up (just like DZ rank 50) or we will keep getting SHD points to spend on Scavenging.

Originally Posted by BKBRaptor Go to original post
    I've seen a player at 937 running around outside the White House.
    Yes I guess the cheaters should know by know? Personally I'm only at 225 or something playing legit.

Originally Posted by retro1236 Go to original post
    Yes I guess the cheaters should know by know? Personally I'm only at 225 or something playing legit.
    Dont have to cheat to be at 937 watch level. Can be done just as fast legit. Just saying.

In our discord someone posted a pic some days ago with a user having a 1000+ SHD level, so guess there is no real limit, yet.

"Either you just stop levelling up (just like DZ rank 50) or we will keep getting SHD points to spend on Scavenging."
    It's the latter. Once all stats have been boosted to max, every Lvl up will give a point to scavenging instead. It was mentioned in one of the articles before the expansion was released.

Again not impossible to reach higher digits of watch level, i am at 602 atm and i have farmed Target Practice on Heroic difficulty and with 5 directives on for a weeks time and gotten 400 watch levels by target farming those, so quit the whole if people are above you they must be cheating bs, you can play legit and get around 900 watch level it is tedious and drawn out sure but not impossible to reach that high.

And back on topic from what we know 999 watch level will be as high as it would matter for our watch level since we would have all the boosts the watch can give at that point after that maybe we just get the crafting one or we end up back with field proficiency caches again no info has been given as to that yet from Massive so unless someone currently has 1000 or 999 watch level we can speculate all we want.

Originally Posted by John_Wick117 Go to original post
    Again not impossible to reach higher digits of watch level, i am at 602 atm and i have farmed Target Practice on Heroic difficulty and with 5 directives on for a weeks time and gotten 400 watch levels by target farming those, so quit the whole if people are above you they must be cheating bs, you can play legit and get around 900 watch level it is tedious and drawn out sure but not impossible to reach that high.

And back on topic from what we know 999 watch level will be as high as it would matter for our watch level since we would have all the boosts the watch can give at that point after that maybe we just get the crafting one or we end up back with field proficiency caches again no info has been given as to that yet from Massive so unless someone currently has 1000 or 999 watch level we can speculate all we want.
    Well target practice on heroic with directives isn't even where I would go, to me personally it's stretching it, I know you can level up fast that way and good for you. Not for me though.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►