I love this game :D

The original Beyond Good & Evil is one of the best games I've ever played.

and bge2 may be not as good as the original bge but It still get me enjoyed when I'm playing it.

I hope this doesn’t turn out like one of those games that were over hyped

Me too guys

I really love this game too. But I haven't seen any update so far.

It make me quit sad.

when-will's Avatar Junior Member
    I am also looking forward to this game, I hope it will give you pleasure from the first moment. So far I have collected all the updates from my blog.

Beyond Good and Evil 2

I really hope Beyond Good and Evil 2 is awesome because the demo was amazing. Very excited for this game!
     1 people found this helpful

I'm very impressed.

Hi, I wouldn’t call it the best video-game of all-time but when I played it for the first time it was extremely impressive & immersive.
    Today, there are a lot of better games out there, but I think it will probably stays in the hearts of many gamers as an incredible game.

BG&E2 will be one amazing and immersive game.

Space Monkey Program: The Road Ahead
    HIGHLIGHTS
    on
    July 12, 2020
    Hello Space Monkeys!

Over the past three years, we’ve been striving to provide you with the latest news and insight into the development of Beyond Good and Evil 2. From getting your feedback and inspiration via blog articles, to live streaming our Space Monkey Report dev updates, to getting a chance to meet some of our Space Monkeys in person at events, we have truly cherished these moments to be able to interact with BGE’s biggest fans!

As we announced last year, we are currently concentrating on core development and production milestones, so rest assured that Beyond Good and Evil 2 is well underway.

We know a lot of you are clamoring to see gameplay footage, to learn more details about the gameplay experience currently under development, and (of course) to get your hands on the game. We are committed to providing our Space Monkeys with these opportunities when the time is right, but we’re just not there yet and once we are, you’ll be the first to know. With this in mind, in-game footage, Space Monkey Report live streams, and our presence at events – whether digital or in-person – will be extremely limited for the time being.

But fear not: Space Monkeys remain our top priority in everything we do, and we aren’t going anywhere! As previously announced, our HITRECORD partnership allowing the community to collaborate and contribute art and music to the game is still going strong, and we will also keep providing you with updates about the world of Beyond Good and Evil 2.

As a Space Monkey, we hope you’ll continue to enjoy sharing the development journey with us and, as always, we would love your feedback! Please join the conversation by sharing your comments in our forums or by using #BGE2.