1. #11
    hahahahhahahahahahahaahahahaha
    Share this post

  2. #12
    Originally Posted by NazcaS98 Go to original post
    I know how you feel and I agree with you, I am just telling you that they are going to the right direction (for me)
    How can they be going in the right direction if nothing's changed. I don't understand.
    Share this post

  3. #13
    Originally Posted by Champman00 Go to original post
    How can they be going in the right direction if nothing's changed. I don't understand.
    The game Is much improved since his launch. I am one of the people that pre order the game, I was angry with the game at his launch and in the months to come, but I have to say that ubisoft improved the game with all the updates released until now, there are a lot of problem already but I see the change
    Share this post

  4. #14
    xxFratosxx's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,913
    I definitely understand some really like the game. Some think itís alright. Some thinks itís just bad. I myself think itís alright. The map updates, map voting, and classes was a plus. Thatís the only good about the update.

    The bad is everything else. Strafe glitch, too much agility, movement speed, poor hit detection, poor servers, gun jams, crashes, freezes, and so on.

    The classes isnít balanced at all. Assault clearly #1 and may stay that way. Exploits make it seem like players are tanky. We canít really defend the game to say itís good.

    Whereís the game tournaments and the massive viewers for streamers like other games. Until the game gets good it wonít get any attention. Sure players get curious about the game and buy it. As soon as they play PvP itís either stop playing or learn to exploit.

    I not sure how long the game will last but Iím pretty sure the game wonít survive beyond this year no matter the changes. They on the right track introducing immersive mode. Now they just need it in PvP.
    Share this post

  5. #15
    Originally Posted by xxFratosxx Go to original post
    I definitely understand some really like the game. Some think itís alright. Some thinks itís just bad. I myself think itís alright. The map updates, map voting, and classes was a plus. Thatís the only good about the update.

    The bad is everything else. Strafe glitch, too much agility, movement speed, poor hit detection, poor servers, gun jams, crashes, freezes, and so on.

    The classes isnít balanced at all. Assault clearly #1 and may stay that way. Exploits make it seem like players are tanky. We canít really defend the game to say itís good.

    Whereís the game tournaments and the massive viewers for streamers like other games. Until the game gets good it wonít get any attention. Sure players get curious about the game and buy it. As soon as they play PvP itís either stop playing or learn to exploit.

    I not sure how long the game will last but Iím pretty sure the game wonít survive beyond this year no matter the changes. They on the right track introducing immersive mode. Now they just need it in PvP.
    FINALLY some one that think with his mind without are beeing blinded by anger
    Share this post

  6. #16
    Originally Posted by NazcaS98 Go to original post
    FINALLY some one that think with his mind without are being blinded by anger
    Your talking out your *** boy.

    You keep talking nonsense about the games muched improved... ok how? all I seen is some new maps to distract us from a broken game and the ability not to pick broken one's. if that what you call much improved... then your a fool!

    free games play betting than this sh*t.
    Share this post

  7. #17
    Originally Posted by Champman00 Go to original post
    Your talking out your *** boy.

    You keep talking nonsense about the games muched improved... ok how? all I seen is some new maps to distract us from a broken game and the ability not to pick broken one's. if that what you call much improved... then your a fool!

    free games play betting than this sh*t.
    Listen, in the past months I've been here to write all the problems that this game had and I was bery angry. I am not still full satisfied by the state of the game but I have to say that this update improve the game (pve and also pvp). I like ghost war except for things such as :

    - we should use only one primary weapon, so that if I want to be a sniper I will use a DMR or a sniper rifle and would not have the possibility to use in the same time a granade launcher and a sniper.

    - i think that we should use only one perk. 3 perks are too much and for example, If I want to use two primary weapons I could sacrifice my only one perk to choose one that give me the possibility to carry two primary weapons

    -gear score, and gears/weapons perks should be removed

    -granade launcher is too much strong, mostly if I can carry two primary weapons

    -movement speed is too fast, is unnatural, it should be reduced

    -aim assist must be rework or better, must be removed, it seems more like aimbot and not an assistant

    -weapons must be balance because there are weapons such as Bullpup PDR, VHSD2, Scorpio scout, are too much strong in stand of other weapons (I think it would be perfect if weapons damage would be based on the caliber that they use)

    -camera must be blocked behind the player like in the other ghost recon titles. It avoid strafing and circle dancing

    -syringes should be use only when stationary. In my opinion I don't like the syringes in ghost war, I preferred the health system regen of wildlands

    -I would like to see more game modes such as 6v6 or 8v8 (maybe with fast respawn), rescue vip, conflict mode (ghost recon Future soldier) ecc.

    -bullet speed of sniper must be increased

    -i would like to have more objects at the start of the match, if I would finish them during the match I would search them around the map, but I want to be prepared to the fight since the start of the match

    (I copied this post from another one that I wrote)
    Share this post