Noobie q: drop chance/ low standard missions

Hoping someone can help! I just can’t figure out how to win dna for the right hero on ‘low’ standard missions. I know it has something to do with drop chance, but even when I use my weakest line up I still always seem to come away with the high hero’s dna, any ideas?

Low vs High drop chance just means that you have a higher % chance for the High drop, and lower % chance for the low drop. The teams you choose will make no difference. By the time you have the High drop hero to 5*'s you will probably only get the low drop up to 2 or maybe 3*'s. However as you move to the next region the previous regions Low's become the new highs. So to get the low drops, move to the next region.
     1 people found this helpful

Ima-Smakya's Avatar Senior Member
    Yep, and when working on a particular assassin (the latest example for me was Alvaro), I'd do the high DNA mission and get Domingo's (low) DNA at least once every day. Yet when I did the low Alvaro legacy run I'd get none of his DNA. It was frustrating at the time that Domingo was maxed before Alvaro without even trying. I think it's just our nature to want instant gratification. It's basically gambling.
    At least the maxed characters give database credits. The shop cycle can be just as annoying though. Don't waste helix refreshing, event cubes are better in my opinion.
     1 people found this helpful

Once you get to a certain point the cubes are near pointless. Purchasing from store for database credits at least guarantees some DNA fragments I need.

Yeah at end game it's really the only way. I should have added that to my previous post, and that not refreshing was meant for those below EG.

For weeks I have dropped neither rare materials (play all region 5 rare material missions every day) nor "low chance" DNA fragments. I think Ubi punishes free players or tries to force us to buy in-game stuff.

They are rare, but do drop. Save your Helix for the event that includes the hero you're working on, and focus on one event at a time. Also you have a better chance of getting T5 gems on Tuesdays, you'll get 2 of each. I usually get at least 1 gem or tablet out of the 25 missions.
    Don't kill yourself, you'll get there!