[FEEDBACK] Immersive Mode

I'm going to be honest here. I'm an OG Ghost Recon Fan. I've played every entry in the franchise and loved them all. Until Breakpoint. I finished it because I paid for it, but couldn't stand the loot, GS, weapon variants, raid, etc. I actually hated it after a while. I was pretty disillusioned with your entire company.

I have three close friends that I played through GRW with, and we all put this game down back in November. Today we booted it back up. We set it to immersive mode, elite tactical difficulty, extreme enemy difficulty, and minimal HUD with the compass in place of the minimap.

It's like a different game entirely. It's definitely harder now. One or two shots, and you're severely wounded or dead. Limited bandages and syringes. It feels like the game that was advertised in the launch trailer. One of my buddies tried the echelon class, and it's great. Being able to quietly disable drones makes stealth viable again. And having the wounding mechanic as it is now actually makes my medic class a bit more impactful.

It isn't perfect, but it finally feels like we're playing Ghost Recon. The gunsmith still needs a lot of work, but is already improved with the changes that have been made. Movement could also use some adjustment, such as being able to strafe/back up without ADS, and strafing/backing up while prone. You done good this time. Maybe quarantine won't suck quite as much now. Thanks for doing this.
     7 people found this helpful

I agree, I also started a new game on immersive mode in having a blast.
     1 people found this helpful

Tres bon, Ubisoft!
    I hadn't played Breakpoint for ages (after pre-ordering it aswell), because it was sooooo far removed from what I loved about Wildlands.
    You know, Gear Score, Looter Shooter and all that..................
    BUT, after (albeit belatedly) taking on-board what fans were saying, I'm having a great experience playing using Immersive Mode! Bravo Ubisoft

ArgimonEd's Avatar Senior Member
    Few things I realized:
    • Graphics are slightly better.
    • Liked the immersive mode, even after detection takes 5 to 6 shots to kill an enemy regardless of who he is.
    • Liked the MK23 because you can move as fast as the P227 and P45T, but has the same damage of the HS2000, just wish we weren't forced to use it with the first generation flashlight and laser module (Clips through the holster).
    • Liked being able to change the barrel on few rifles.
    • Liked few of the options in game, new camera made the game less disorienting.
    • Game is having less problems with glitching and things disappearing and appearing out of the blue, it's not stuttering as it used to.

Looking forward to the new additions.
    Good job to all the devs.
    God may keep you safe, everyone is in my prayers.

How did you get past the screen with no cursor

But I did found a bug on the Mk23...
    The gun trigger dont respond well...
    I just tried to shoot it, pressed the trigger several times but the gun only shot around 2 or 3 times and took a very long time for the shots to come

Originally Posted by xXBiotikBEEZTXx Go to original post
    How did you get past the screen with no cursor
    I guess is only happening with some.
    You might try later and be able to play but the same thing happen to me.
    I don't know.

Had my first encounter with the wolves.
    Their damage model is the same if you encounter them with a huge difference in GS.
    While if you get shot, nomad might not be able to pull the trigger, lose his aim and etc.
    They feel nothing and take 12 plus rounds to the chest to take them down.
    (I'm on normal difficulty for the AI, this might be even higher in higher difficulties) suggest this to be dropped to around 4 to 5 shots more than the normal enemy.

I think this should have been added
     1 people found this helpful

I come back to say that they should just increase the speed that we can move.
    But make our aim spread more (3rd person) or the aim to sway around (first person) as we move faster.
    As for the other things on your video.
    I agree