1. #11
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    The House lighting is as intended and has not been changed or bugged.
    Ah awesome. Do you have an eta on when it'll be fixed on Consulate or could we get Consulate removed from the Ranked playlist whilst it's dark? Or... is this to do with that Giggle Fin <_<
    Share this post

  2. #12
    DarthCynical's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    844
    Remove a map...
    Because the invisible flood lights went out...


    No.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #13
    Originally Posted by DarthCynical Go to original post
    Remove a map...
    Because the invisible flood lights went out...


    No.
    Depending on how long it takes to fix. At the moment, it's a bugged map and if you play on lower settings it's brighter let alone just maxing out brightness. Bringing an unfair advantage. Whilst I loved the older darker maps I can understand their reasonings. Plus for some people it's stupidly dark.

    Like this shouldn't be the case in the bathroom



    Unless of course you want to play hide and seek.
    Share this post

  4. #14
    Share this post

  5. #15
    Originally Posted by D4NW0LF Go to original post
    I hope you're happy

    In reality, it wasn't that dark on PS4 but was certainly noticeable. Don't think it prevented you from being able to see other players. I just assumed it was a reflection of our social distancing times, with everyone out of the office, no reason to keep all the lights on.
    Share this post

  6. #16
    Originally Posted by Kylote Go to original post
    I hope you're happy

    In reality, it wasn't that dark on PS4 but was certainly noticeable. Don't think it prevented you from being able to see other players. I just assumed it was a reflection of our social distancing times, with everyone out of the office, no reason to keep all the lights on.
    It needed to happen, would be nice to have it as a custom map to redo the old Michael Myers. For a map that Ubi has said to be bugged, it shouldn't be getting used for ranked which is competitive.
    Share this post

  7. #17
    Yeah, when I noticed this I was just trying to fix my settings like an idiot.
    Share this post

  8. #18
    Originally Posted by D4NW0LF Go to original post
    It needed to happen, would be nice to have it as a custom map to redo the old Michael Myers. For a map that Ubi has said to be bugged, it shouldn't be getting used for ranked which is competitive.
    Map looks better anyway. And this is a RAINBOW SIX game. Maps should look something like that! Not the magic lights that are slapped in the game now.
    Share this post

  9. #19
    DarthCynical's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    844
    Well whoopty ******' dee! Ubisoft is sure fleet-footed and stealthy when it comes to removing content, but slow as a glacier with most other things. Is it a wonder why I can barely stomach the limited time a've spent with the game lately?

    Guess that's another map we'll be missing for the next 6 months+.
    Share this post

  10. #20
    They should keep this and add the ability to shoot out lights. The lower lighting is way more interesting thatn the super bright maps that currently exist
    Share this post