Still no reply to this? Wow... I've been one of the most positive people regarding this game and Ubisoft on these boards but this is ridiculous...
     4 people found this helpful

Im appalled at the level of attention this for many of us game breaking bug that needed to be addressed like before this actually launched to the consumers. Wheres the community manager at?
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Destregga Go to original post
    Im appalled at the level of attention this for many of us game breaking bug that needed to be addressed like before this actually launched to the consumers. Wheres the community manager at?
    I understand it's a weird time with the COVID virus, but this doesn't look as this is treated as a priority.

Players who acquired the Y1 pass cannot use the content, this is pretty important and yet there is no hotfix and absolutely no news regarding this. How many messages does this thread need to reach before we at least get an ETA on a fix?

Thanks...

MKC_DK's Avatar Junior Member
    I am consider to unsubscribe from Uplay+ before the 01.04 - 2020 since ubisoft is not taking this seriously. At least they dont get money.

Information is important in time like this. And they dont cope very well at this point.

Too bad for them.

Bump again

same problem

I think the problem is that they made it for only 4 classes so you could choose only 4 now they had 2 and the interface cant had 2 more classe prolly
    Please fix it !!?

please fix this!!!

forgot to mention:
    brought the game from epic games store, the gold version, I am able to play all of the new ep2 missions so it means I have the season pass, but can not get the new classes. But I do notice that on the uplay app interface under the DLC own area, I have nothing there for some reason, doe the uplay launcher not recognized that I have the gold version? Is that what is messing things up? Is it because I got it from epic games store?

Guys…
    Ubisoft did an Oopsie.. with a recent update.
    The bug they did release did corrupt our save files.
    So that our already existing main character is not able to select new classes.
    This is probably some incorrect change being made to our save files.
    If You dont have a backup save file.. ur screwed.

This is rly complicated to fix, as Ubisoft will either now create a tool that will be able to authomatically and massively fix our save files server side and force our games to download those files, or will have to edit those manually to fix the problem.
    I think that opening a suport ticket might be a good idea, as save files might be edited/fixed manually only for those who will reach the suport directly.
    Save files are encrypted so we cant fix it ourselves.
     2 people found this helpful