Originally Posted by Iceman.50 Go to original post
    just play on normal or hard, they will see we will not play in a group, and hopefully fix this BS.
    No, only not playing at all will MAYBE get them to listen. The game is dead to me for now.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Okamakiri Go to original post
    No, only not playing at all will MAYBE get them to listen. The game is dead to me for now.
    in another thread i said that, but THEN the game is dead. and they will bring TD3. because greedy basterds of managers.

i don‘t believe they are listening when nobody plays the game. changes are made if many play the game their own way.
    look at WoT. game has changed drastically (i dont know if that is the right word, i‘m drunk and german) since release. but it runs fine. yes there is/were some ptw, yes the game is not perfect, but they are trying because of money and playerbase (usually 32k players online those days on EU servers).

but developers like Ubi/EA just bring another sequel instead of improving issues. because what is better than few players paying on a existing game: hundreds of thousands new players spending money on a new game! at least for them, for a short period of time (usually a year).
    and the idiots are not they, we are the idiots, giving them money for a „new“ game, don‘t realize its the same **** than before. Me included.
    after TD1 and its problems i thought:
    hey, they learned, given it some time, bring a sequel.
    after the last update:
    no they fckn dont learn. the are sellers, not makers.

they are listening only those clickbait youtube 24/7 idiots, not the playerbase.
     4 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Iceman.50 Go to original post
    in another thread i said that, but THEN the game is dead
    Then the game is dead. And they won't get another dime out of me and many others. I got better things to do with limited precious time then play a game I'm not having fun in.

and guess what? those youtuber idiots really think its a real job to play those games!

just my opinion:
    NO its not, its just getting paid for a hobby, like i would be getting paid changing some things in MY garage on MY car.
    ITS NOT a real job, you idiots. only the ads gives you money.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Okamakiri Go to original post
    Then the game is dead. And they won't get another dime out of me and many others. I got better things to do with limited precious time then play a game I'm not having fun in.
    i really understand your opinion. i‘ve written as well, is TD2 isnt getting fixed, TD3 will not get on my PS5 (and i will buy the PS5 because it will get a „you can play down to PS1 games“ feature, so far we know). but the games will be different. EA is not getting money from me since the ****** up C&C!
    But every day idiots wake up and throwing money at all games... so...

edit: sorry guys, im getting more and more drunk.

What I get from the patch notes is that the way the coding is, they can’t adjust values per difficulty. They are adjusted across all. That is the only reason why 4 players coop will be easier than 3. And why solo will be tougher. People whined that the scaling was “too hard” so they adjusted values, to where now solo players get boned but the majority of players don’t. The greater good.

Some people on these forums have been vehemently claiming that soloing Heroic was way too easy and doing Heroic in a 4-group was comparably quite hard. For example, this post: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...1#post14840787

Honestly though Heroic hasn't got so much better rewards that you should be doing it over Challenging if what you want is to grind at maximum effectiveness.

We'll see how Challenging turns out as. It's not super hard solo as is.

Exactly. PVP cheating, glitches, bugs, tired of waiting for this game to get fixed. Solo player and I don't mind joining groups when I want to but forcing me to so that I have a chance at better loot? This is my game! You think we are going to give money and keep buying when all you come up with are bandaids? You will lose player base, something new will come along and you will be begging for new players. You kick people off because of a glitch? This is a game. Not like we are winning real things. If you want to punish players and watch the frustration of playing it, then you play it. Ghost Recon has a new update. If it wasn't for Uplay+ having this game I never would have played it anyway.

Because they want to be consistent and continue making the dumbest possible decisions so that a game like this cannot possibly succeed to its full potential.
     2 people found this helpful

I like to run missions solo but your right this, according to my brother, is discrimination and bullying forcing other to conform to what they want on a game WE bought, BTW my brother is a trial attorney in LA.