Why the anti-solo bias?

Quote from Title Update 8.4 Patch Notes:

 "Compared to now this means Heroic and Legendary will be a bit harder for solo players and 2-player groups, 3-player difficulty will stay roughly the same, and 4-player difficulty will be easier."

Why are you forcing me to play with others to reach the best loot? Why this obvious dislike for solo-play? I want to be able to play whenever I want with whomever I want and be able to finish all the content. It doesn't have to be easy but it should be doable will playing solo. At the moment, and certainly after the proposed 'balancing', solo play at the highest difficulty level will be impossible.

Please reconsider the upcoming balancing and give some love to the many soloplayers.

CharlieSixFive
     29 people found this helpful

Seconded!

I would also like to hear an official answer for this one!

They said that all content will be doable for any players, regardless of playing solo or grouped.
     13 people found this helpful

I completely agree. Having difficulty making it through a challenging mission on solo play. I used to be able to cruise through the challenging difficulty.
     5 people found this helpful

just play on normal or hard, they will see we will not play in a group, and hopefully fix this BS.
     2 people found this helpful

As someone who generally dislikes playing with strangers, I want to keep this thread alive. This is completely unfair.
     9 people found this helpful

Well, it seems to be their philosophy with the new expansion. Don't believe me? Just look at the new missions. They are very hard and annoying to do solo.
    Heck, even with this damage glitch, people were unable to solo the Legendary strongholds...so this makes me think it's a game design thing.

Originally Posted by ithanium Go to original post
    Well, it seems to be their philosophy with the new expansion. Don't believe me? Just look at the new missions. They are very hard and annoying to do solo.
    Heck, even with this damage glitch, people were unable to solo the Legendary strongholds...so this makes me think it's a game design thing.
    so then they can shove their „game design“ up their ...es and ill be playing D3 until D4 comes out. Blizzard knows how to deal with „solo“ and „group“ players.

I truly hope you are right. But I won't bet on it.

Originally Posted by Iceman.50 Go to original post
    just play on normal or hard, they will see we will not play in a group, and hopefully fix this BS.
    I truly hope you are right but I won't bet on it.

Hey man...I dislike it aswell. I usually play with some friends, but there are times when I feel like playing alone. Sadly, playing solo is mostly a frustrating experience.
     4 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►