🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ghost-Recon forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Weapon upgrades not working after latest update

I can't upgrade my weapons after latest update of the game. Getting message "RANK LOCKED". I can just do upgrade for MK1 and after that it's showing me that I need to unlock skill for MK2 and I did this long time ago and already upgraded who knows how many weapons.

Same for me, already ranked up 80+ blueprints to mk3, but since last update, the new ones i cannot upgrade.

Only that MK14 terminator could be upgraded, after that ist was over.

A buddy of mine is having this glitch too.... he's pretty annoyed about it. I'm hoping someone at Ubisoft is aware.

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey, folks!

Sorry to hear that you are unable yo upgrade weapons. So that we can investigate this further, could you please reply with a list of all the weapons you are unable to upgrade.

Once I have this I will pass it along to the Dev team to be looked into further.

Thank you.

Happened for me as well today, until yesterday everything was fine and today I suddenly get this bug. I wonder if it is related to a perk, last perk I got was the one that reduces bulletdrop. Annoying!

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by moemoe Go to original post
    Happened for me as well today, until yesterday everything was fine and today I suddenly get this bug. I wonder if it is related to a perk, last perk I got was the one that reduces bulletdrop. Annoying!
    Thanks for sharing this!

If you do happen to have any additional information about this or could forward us video footage, let us know, as this can really assist us going forward.