Why not make Golden Gun a staple.

This game mode revitalized the game for my friends and I. I don't understand why this isn't a legit mode I would even argue the case for a competitive Golden gun mode. This actually was the only reason I came back to the game since the release of Cod: Warzone. I hope the development team reconsiders this game mode to be a permanent game mode.

This game mode was Amazing,
    I really do hope they make Golden Gun a Permanent game mode!

Why would they make GG a permanent addition? The Pro League didn't ask for it. The Pro League doesn't want it. That means nobody anywhere could possibly have any interest in it. Anyone who THINKS that they want GG in the game is obviously wrong and simply hasn't "aligned" with the Pro League enough ... so Ubi will strip out more game features and functions until you align yourself correctly.
     1 people found this helpful

Lol, It was a diff gamemode, goes by fast, It was fun.

For you to say "The Pro League didn't ask for it. The Pro League doesn't want it. That means nobody anywhere could possibly have any interest in it."
    Is probably true.

But it would still be nice to have that Gamemode, After playing hours in Ranked and Casual you sometimes want something different.

You said Nobody anwhere could possibly have any interest in it,
    Well I do
    Dude above me Had interest in it too......

I was watching a Macie Jay video and he said what I was thinking about it and other fun modes - "It reminds people to have fun". It's so important with this game specifically because many people get caught up in taking the game too seriously

Why would they make GG a permanent addition? The Pro League didn't ask for it. The Pro League doesn't want it. That means nobody anywhere could possibly have any interest in it. Anyone who THINKS that they want GG in the game is obviously wrong and simply hasn't "aligned" with the Pro League enough ... so Ubi will strip out more game features and functions until you align yourself correctly.
    Ok buddy I think you forgot what fun means here you go

fun
    /fən/
    noun
    enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure.
    "the children were having fun in the play area"

adjective INFORMAL
    amusing, entertaining, or enjoyable.
    "it was a fun evening"

verb INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
    joke or tease.
    "no need to get sore—I was only funning"

Ubisoft has been stripping all the fun out of Siege for years because Pro League.

DarthCynical's Avatar Banned
    Why not? Because Ubisoft prefers to work their developers to death for meaningless temporary modes that we'll never see again outside of YouTube videos once their disgustingly short runtime is over.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    I'm glad to see so many people enjoyed the event, it was a ton of fun! I'm gathering all threads asking for it back and taking it to the devs. I'm with ya, I'd love to see it come back as well!