Could I have an answer please ?

So what next on this topic ?

It happened two times during this event for me and the second time I noticed it happened on the same day that the new weekly challenges were introduced (yesterday with the Ultimate Halloween Carnage). And I completed the challenge on the same day.
    So the problem maybe the problem is linked to the introduction of new challenges or due the completion of the challenge.

And again the solution you are proposing about erasing the saves in the console and in the cloud DOESNT WORK. We have all tried it MANY TIMES and the problems still comes back each time a new event popps up.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi everyone, apologies to see this has been affecting you all.

I have brought this to attention of our QA team, this issue has previously occurred during special Events, but we had hoped we had a fix for this after the last MUTE Protocol event.

I am now waiting for feedback from the QA team, we may have some questions to ask of you soon to help us replicate and fix this issue. We will do our best to keep you updated on this, sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

This event ends on the 10 November 2020, so it will be important to see if the issue occurs after the events end.

I found this helpful. If the looudouts reset again, I can download the PSN data in the cloud.

Thanks for sharing your workaround JuanDileju, does redownloading your data from the cloud for PS4 work for you every time this affects you?

THANKS A LOT for this answer. At last. I was sending many mails and nobody was replying.

As I was saying, I suspect the reset of the loadouts is linked to the moment when a new challenge related to the event (like the last "Ultimate Halloween Carnage" one) is introduced, or completed. I had two reset during this event and the last one happened the same day the challenge was released. But I also completed it on the same day.

About what Juan has said, I had the same idea recently and I started to upload MANUALLY my save to the cloud any time I update my loadouts. I have switched off the automatic upload to have a full control on the save. This way it will never be erased by an automatic upload of a wrong save with the loadouts erased.

But I didn't have yet the opportunity to see if it fixes the problem temporarily. I wait for the next event....

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by EverybodyBeCool Go to original post
    THANKS A LOT for this answer. At last. I was sending many mails and nobody was replying.

As I was saying, I suspect the reset of the loadouts is linked to the moment when a new challenge related to the event (like the last "Ultimate Halloween Carnage" one) is introduced, or completed. I had two reset during this event and the last one happened the same day the challenge was released. But I also completed it on the same day.

About what Juan has said, I had the same idea recently and I started to upload MANUALLY my save to the cloud any time I update my loadouts. I have switched off the automatic upload to have a full control on the save. This way it will never be erased by an automatic upload of a wrong save with the loadouts erased.

But I didn't have yet the opportunity to see if it fixes the problem temporarily. I wait for the next event....
    You are most welcome! We understand it is an important issue to resolve and our team are looking into it.

From what I understand, this issue only seems to occur when an event forces you to use a particular operator or loadout. It may not happen with all of our events.

All the best!

+1 for this issue. V annoying. Please fix this one

Again, yes it's linked to limited time event, but I was raising the point that it could be linked to the apparition or completion of the challenges to be achieved during the events. For example, the last one was "Ultimate Halloween Carnage" where we had to kill 100 opponents if I remember well.
    Maybe you could tell the devs to have a look in this direction.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by EverybodyBeCool Go to original post
    Again, yes it's linked to limited time event, but I was raising the point that it could be linked to the apparition or completion of the challenges to be achieved during the events. For example, the last one was "Ultimate Halloween Carnage" where we had to kill 100 opponents if I remember well.
    Maybe you could tell the devs to have a look in this direction.
    Hey EverybodyBeCool,

Thank you for clarifying this!

We'll let the team know

The problem once again occurs with the new "legacy" limited time game mode

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by JackMcDevin Go to original post
    The problem once again occurs with the new "legacy" limited time game mode
    Sorry to hear this, JackMcDevin! Have you done any troubleshooting for this?

PS4 - Attachments/Skins/Charms/Operator skins and headgears

When updated the last update r6 had i went to play and i found out that all my weapons and operator skins have been unequipped whats the reason that this happend is there a solution?

Hello PahMST, this has been an ongoing issue with every update of Siege and is usually caused by a corrupted local save and can often be resolved by replacing it with a new save file.

To resolve this issue please follow the steps in the dedicated support article, if you scroll down it will link how to do this on PS4 -
    https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/faqs/000027321

Deleting this file will reset the settings, loadouts and Situation progress, so you will have to set up settings and customisation options.

You will not lose your level, renown, R6 credits, operators or season pass, but you will have to make sure you log in with the same Ubi Club account.

Loadouts reset in Legacy arcade on xbox

My loadouts were reset twice while playing the legacy arcade playlist. Should i redo all of my loadouts or is there a fix coming soon after 2-3 years of this issue happening? Also please kindly dont tell me to delete my local and cloud saves because i am told to do this every time this issue and it never works.

Originally Posted by What_A_Banshee Go to original post
    My loadouts were reset twice while playing the legacy arcade playlist. Should i redo all of my loadouts or is there a fix coming soon after 2-3 years of this issue happening? Also please kindly dont tell me to delete my local and cloud saves because i am told to do this every time this issue and it never works.
    Hello! I'm sorry to read you're affected by this issue.

Deleting the save file has always been a reliable workaround in the past, as reset loadouts was related to a corrupt save file, which holds your loadouts, settings and Situations progress.

The source of this issue however is not in the save file but rather something we need to resolved, and release in a patch. Whenever a time-limited playlist is attended, all loadouts are reset.

I'm afraid we don't have an ETA for a fix at this time, or a workaround to prevent this. Although not ideal, the best advice I can give would be to only loadout the operators that you frequently use if you wish to play in the event playlist, to lessen the time spent repeating yourself.

Thank you!

The game keeps randomizing my loadouts.

This happens randomly, but usually twice a week the game automatically sets all of my loadouts to the default one and because I've got all operators, it takes me like 2 hours to get everything back to normal. I'm not the only person affected by this. Please fix this ASAP.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Martan219 Go to original post
    This happens randomly, but usually twice a week the game automatically sets all of my loadouts to the default one and because I've got all operators, it takes me like 2 hours to get everything back to normal. I'm not the only person affected by this. Please fix this ASAP.
    Hey there,

Welcome to the Forums and sorry to hear you're having issues

We are aware of this however it's more prevalent during Events.

To ensure you don't have a corrupted save causing any issues, please follow the steps in this guide to delete your local save.

This will only affect Loadout and Situations, your rank / MMR progress, etc. will be unaffected.

Give this a try and let us know how you get on, thank you!

New playlist resets cosmetics ands weapon loadouts

Love the new playlist, but I will have to only play it once since my cosmetics and weapon loadouts were reset when i loaded the game the day after. This happened on the previous playlist, as well. In addition, I lost my SSG '19 weapon skin for the 552 Commando. I'm On Xbox One X.

Hello!

Apologies for the inconvenience, we are aware of the loadout reset issue and our team is still working to get this resolved. As you say, this tends to happen with our newest playlists.

I'm not familiar with your missing weapon skin however. I am correct in saying this was a DLC paid for with money? If so, try double checking to make sure it is still installed: https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000061443

I hope that helps!

Properly delete local and online data Xbox One?

When you say to delete local and online data on Xbox One, I assume that means selecting "delete everywhere" on your local saved data as opposed to just delete from console? I just want to confirm this won't also delete my Ubisoft saved data as it warns that this may affect data shared across other apps.

Mlim on Xbox One and my cosmetics keep resetting too, every event has done this for me and im tired of spending hours to redo them all. Resetting the game does nothing. After years only solution might be to just stop playing.

Why is this issue not fixed?

This is once again an issue that is happening. This time with the S.I 2021 Stadium event. The loadouts for every operator is been reset, skins, charms attachments, etc. This issue existed even back in Operation Chimera (Outbreak Event). It has been happening every time there is an event with pre-equiped loadouts or skins. Multiple people I know have had this issue and contacted Ubisoft Support and Xbox Support and couldn't get this issue fixed, It has been going on for way too long.

I'm playing on Xbox, deleting the save data by following the steps that have been posted here multiple times never works for me. I'm not able to record any action since the glitch is complete randomly and it occurs and any point after playing a limited time event.

It takes about 1 hour for me to re equip everything and for some players it takes more then that, it just makes you not wanting to play the events anymore. I just want to enjoy the events without having to re equip everything especially the attachments every single week.

Loadouts

With each update can Ubisoft stop resetting our operator loadouts I don't want to spend hours resetting everything on my ops. Its massively annoy especially for those with every operator

Load out Resets

My load outs for every operator resets every time I restart the game, on Friday January 22 everything was set then on January 23 every load out was set to default with no skins for the guns and operators. Tried restarting the game and everything I changed was set back to normal.

UbiKoality's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey bellns3! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having to deal with your loadouts resetting every time you play Rainbow Six Siege. Can you please try completing these steps listed here? Those steps have helped other players experiencing issues with their loadouts resetting in-game, so they would be great to try!

UbiKoality's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello enderzone2002o! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with your loadouts resetting in Siege. Your annoyance is completely valid here, and I would feel the same way! Moving forward, have you tried completing these steps? They have helped other players in the past who were also dealing with loadouts resetting!

I havenít received any error messages when loading into the game, I only noticed when I got into a game on the road to SI 2021 map.

This happens to me when playing the Stadium event. This is a known Bug that everytine happens when a Modus gives you all operators to play. U can Google it: "Operator Reset"

Me too

This happened to me at the beginning of the s.i. event And after.

Happened 5 times to me

This has happened 5 times to me in the last month... I submitted it to ubi support and they said they're looking into it, and deemed it "escalated". We will see if it helps any.

This happens way too often

This is the 9th time this has happened to me in the past 2 years. Iím tired of changing my cosmetics and attachments back. It needs to be fixed. Donít resolve cases if theyíre not resolved. The issue only happens during events. I believe in the Ubi team to fix it on THEIR end!!

The patch notes that launched today (2021/28/01) were informing us that this issue should be now fixed and load outs will not reset upon playing en event.

Thanks everyone for getting in touch with us about your Loadouts resetting when playing Event modes. This has now been confirmed fixed.

If you would like to read the patch notes GalaDoggo-R6 refers to, this can be found in our News and Announcements section of the forum and also directly from this website -
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/r...43-patch-notes

If you continue to have a problem with your loadouts resetting post 28/1/2021, please make a new thread in this forum, thank you.