UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative

Audio Bug Reports (Fixed!)

Hello everyone!

I am making an updated sticky post for Audio Bug reports. With Y5S1, the team did make some adjustments to how audio works. We are aware there are several audio bugs that many players started experiencing after the update.

Known Audio Bugs
    • Inverted Audio - Please upvote and contribute to this R6Fix report with details of your experience.
    • Missing audio when droning or spectating - Please upvote and contribute to this R6Fix report.
    • Missing gun audio in Terrorist Hunt - Please upvote and contribute to this R6Fix report.

For non-confirmed audio bugs:
    Please create an R6RFix report detailing your experience and provide a link in your response so other players having the same issue can contribute to it and upvote. Once it has been acknowledged, we can add it to the list above.

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS THREAD WITH THE FOLLOWING FORMAT:

• Please describe the audio issue you are having. (Example: Muffled gun audio, missing footsteps/gun audio, reverse audio)
    • What platform are you playing on?
    • Does it happen on specific maps? What maps have you noticed these audio issues on?
    • Do you use WiFi or LAN connection?
    • What country are you playing in?
    • Did you notice the issue only on the replay cam playback? Live in game? Or both in game and on the replay cam?
    • What happened prior to the audio issue occurring? (Did you equip a certain weapon? Did you walk a certain way? Clips are helpful!)
    • Around what date and time did the issue start happening?
    • Can you describe your audio set-up?
      (Example: Headphones plugged in the monitor, plugged in a the controller, plugged directly into computer, using a home cinema system, using speakers, using monitor speakers? Please let us know which model too!)

Edit: Please understand that the dev team has had a hard time consistently reproducing these issues. Reproduction steps are vital when reporting these types of issues, assuming you are able to reproduce it multiple times in a row. We really appreciate the details you've provided so far!

Thank you for your continued support!
     7 people found this helpful

Muffled audio while droning on Theme Park. No audio after droning phase. Audio was fine next round. Round after that, muffled while droning and no sound during game. We lost because I couldn't hear anything, so that was it.

PC

Theme Park

LAN 100 up/down

Live in game. Didn't watch replay.

Read above.

The "no mic" bug is back again for me a lot. Can't talk in game. No voice indicator.

EDIT: Now I'm getting the drone sound bug a lot, but I do have sound during the game, luckily. Just muffled droning sound and no other sounds.
     4 people found this helpful

Terrorist Hunt (Training Grounds) sound bug

Please describe the audio issue you are having.
    The sound bug I get is when I am playing with my friends (2 or more players total) in Training Grounds as a squad (not matchmaking), where most gunshots made from terrorists are either non-existent or often muffled.

What platform are you playing on?
    I am playing on PC.

Does it happen on specific maps?
    As of my current knowledge of this bug, it happens on every map I've played on. Such as reworked Oregon, House, University, Presidential Plane and more.

Do you use WiFi or LAN connection?
    I use a LAN connection.

Did you notice the issue only on the replay cam playback? Live in game? Or both in game and on the replay cam?
    All I know is that it happens in the live game, which is more important than hearing it in the replay cam.

_
    Here's how to reproduce it:

Start on either attack or defense in Training Grounds as a squad (not matchmaking) and let a terrorist or terrorists shoot you. The gunshots that terrorists make are either non-existent or muffled.
     1 people found this helpful

In my experience the only way to fix this (provided you play on Steam) is to right click on the game, go to "properties" -> "local files" and click "verify integrity of game files" and wait ~5 minutes. If you're playing on Uplay then god help you.

If you replied to me, then sadly your solution did not work. I can also tell you that this issue is also happening for my friends as we play together.

Issue no in-game voice chat audio on anyone on our team, and some in-game sounds not working

Everyone was on PC and had windows 10

Happened on kanal, new Oregon and themepark

All of my friends were on lan cables

Issue started in middle of ban phase and lasted the whole game

Before our problems we played one warm up game on chalet

Me too,my mic is disabled
    There is a disconnected icon on tab menu and lobby profile.
    I use Wan,i try to use Lan too but not working
    Pc windows 10

Originally Posted by Cobra_san91 Go to original post
    Me too,my mic is disabled
    There is a disconnected icon on tab menu and lobby profile.
    I use Wan,i try to use Lan too but not working
    Pc windows 10
    Same issue, any solutions yet? I contact support.

Not yet,just waiting for the new patch to resolve this

No audio or very delayed audio during all conversation with NPC- PS4)

Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    Hello everyone!

I am making an updated sticky post for Audio Bug reports. With Y5S1, the team did make some adjustments to how audio works. We are aware there are several audio bugs that many players started experiencing after the update.

Known Audio Bugs
    • Inverted Audio - Please upvote and contribute to this R6Fix report with details of your experience.
    • Missing audio when droning or spectating - Please upvote and contribute to this R6Fix report.

For non-confirmed audio bugs:
    PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS THREAD WITH THE FOLLOWING FORMAT:
    • Please describe the audio issue you are having. (Example: Muffled gun audio, missing footsteps/gun audio, reverse audio)
    • What platform are you playing on?
    • Does it happen on specific maps? What maps have you noticed these audio issues on?
    • Do you use WiFi or LAN connection?
    • Did you notice the issue only on the replay cam playback? Live in game? Or both in game and on the replay cam?
    • What happened prior to the audio issue occurring? (Did you equip a certain weapon? Did you walk a certain way? Clips are helpful!)

Thank you for your continued support!
    When talking with any NPC there either no audio or very delayed. Also, audio begins and then will stop for a few seconds then start back.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►