AC Unity's Render Distance

So I wanted to start playing again by far one of my most favourite AC games being unity, I really love the era and how the whole game goes in addition to the superior graphics. Just one thing just couldn't get out of my sight.

That Terrible Render distance, it is just extremely noticeable to a distance of even 10 meters or less.

I understand that this is probably a very irrelevant game to this point but I just wanted ask if anyone has any fix at all that would even improve it to the smallest point.

I'm running on quite a high rig with a 2080 Super with all graphics put on max. I really want to experience true immersiveness into the French revolution and simply desperate for all the help I can get after searching for hours through the internet and finding nothing, anything will do! Thanks!

Naikal's Avatar Junior Member
    Just curious, what settings to you use for anti-aliasing and ambient occlusion, and how much fps do you get min-avg-max with your 2080? Also letting me know what cpu you have would be appreciated.

I have both of them in Max, I get around 60-80 FPS on a 9700k

Last question. By max for AA do you mean TXAA or MSAA8? Some people consider TXAA the max, others MSAA8 as it has a bigger performance impact, from what I've seen.

It's in TXAA as of right now

Thanks for the info! You've got nice setup.

Thanks, hopefully there's a fix