Ubi-MrDrPink's Avatar Community Manager

Patch 2.1 - March 19th

Hey Champions, you’ll find patch 2.1 below!

• Customization Fix - For Brooklyn Jeans and Mecha gloves
    • Revert - Dodge rework (patch 2.0)

Since Patch 2.0, we’ve heard your feedback about the dodging rework loud and clear. We agree that it’s currently too easy for players to reach the ceiling of the rink.

We believe that speed should be a viable tactic and that at no point in a match should a player feel completely unreachable. The team is working on a fix to these issues, but in the meantime, we will be reverting the dodging back to the status it had at the start of the Closed Alpha.

If this will help reduce the problem of players reaching the ceiling to easily, we are also aware that this won’t fix it completely, but we believe this is the best move to make for your enjoyment of the Closed Alpha.

So now is the perfect time to come join us in the Rink to test out the changes that have arrived with patch 2.1!

We thank you all for all of your feedback. There are things you can only learn with actual Champions in the rink.

Enjoy the final days of the Closed Alpha!

Did it reset our characters on purpose? Lost everything.
     1 people found this helpful

total loss of skins, fans and coins

is it serious that with this update we lost, everything we achieved in our character?
     2 people found this helpful

URGENT: The game crashed !!

URGENT: The game crashed !! My account information has been reset !! There is no more information about the players, information about the number of fans, equipment, money, etc. has been reset, and the equipment is gone !! what could have happened? Does anyone else have this problem?

account reset

*hi,

My account have reset since the last update, please i hope a new patch will be done

Damn, guess i will not be playing them

Problem solved!

Problem solved! Thanks.

I didn't get code and I registered on 14th